{50} Angels

Requested By: YesILikePie

Imagine: You are the little sister in the family and everyone makes fun of you, but Gabriel and Cas defend you.

Being the little sister in Heaven had its perks. Your siblings were more protective of you, they gave you everything you wanted, and generally, you were closer to all of them. However, it also had its downfalls, like the fact that all of your siblings made fun of you.

It could be a small mistake that you made or it could be a big one, either way, there was always one of your brothers or sisters who made fun of you. The only two angels who really ever stood up for you was Castiel and Gabriel.

They weren't always around, but when they were, if one of the angels was making fun of you, they would stand up for you. You thought of them as your favorites. They were the only ones who actually tried to understand you. And, whenever they were gone, you were always upset...distracted.

Today was one of those days. Castiel and Gabriel were on Earth with the Winchesters, and you were worried about them. You didn't know what Earth was like, but you just wanted to make sure your brothers were okay.

In fact, you were so concerned with their well-being that you were unaware of what you were doing. You had been sent to walk the halls of Heaven to make sure that all of the souls were in their proper rooms, but along the way, you accidentally hit the button that unlocked the doors.

It was a soul crisis. All of the angels had to help get the souls in the proper room and do damage control. You tried to help, but they wouldn't let you, claiming you had done enough. You watched as they took care of the situation and then the angels decided to have a meeting.

You let out a small sigh before walking into the room of Heaven your brothers and sisters were in. "Look, here comes our baby sister. Let any other souls out of their room on your way here?" one of your brothers said. "Very funny, brother," you replied.

"He has a point," another one said. "It was a mistake, let it go," you said, hoping they would, but they didn't. They kept going and going, making you feel worse and worse about your mistake until you heard a voice say, "Stop it."

You turned around and saw Castiel and Gabriel standing there, and you immediately pulled them into a hug. "You're back," you told them. Castiel nodded before saying, "Why make fun of our sister. Is that not something that those who have fallen to Hell would have done?"

You chuckled a little at the fact that Castiel was being so preachy, but you also appreciated it. "It's not like most of you have never made a mistake. In fact, I can name something each of you has done wrong," Gabriel added.

You smiled a little as the other angels appeared to embarrassed or ashamed. "Just because she is the youngest doesn't mean that she isn't as good as any of you. We've all seen her fight. She is one of the most skilled warriors of Heaven," Castiel stated.

"So, I think what Castiel here is trying to say, is leave her alone. Because unless you can handle the truth about yourself, don't make fun of your sister," Gabriel said, giving the angels a small, fake smile.

The angels murmured amongst themselves for a moment before slowly dispersing. Once they were gone, you laugh and looked at your older brothers. "Thank you for always sticking up for me," you told them with a loving smile. "Well, someone has to," Gabriel replied.

You laughed and Castiel asked, "Why were the making fun of you?" You hesitated for a moment, before replying, "I might have let all of the souls out of their rooms," you replied sheepishly, making both of them laugh.

"Why and how?" Gabriel asked. "Well, I was so worried about you two on Earth that I was distracted and accidentally hit the button," you explained. "I told dad that a button was a bad idea," Gabriel joked, making you laugh.

"Yeah, well I'm just glad you guys showed up when you did," you told them. "Well, if anyone is going to make fun of our baby sister, it's going to be us," Castiel responded.

Hello my little monsters,

Meh. Alright, this one could have been way longer and way better. But thank you all for reading anyways and for all your votes and comments. I love you all and all of you are amazing!

Always Keep Fighting!

~Caela