{46} Kevin Tran

Requested By: RainyTheBunny

Imagine: You are brought to the Bunker by Sam and Dean where you meet Kevin and although you are both shy at first, with the help of Dean, things begin to escalate.

Rumors. That's how this whole thing started. You never thought rumors would be the one thing that changed your life but they did. And it wasn't some stupid thing like you made out with a guy. No, it was a stupid rumor that you were a prophet. And that stupid rumor brought hunters to your front door. Not just any hunters, though, Sam and Dean Winchester. 

Apparently, you were basically a freak accident. There was only supposed to be one prophet alive at one time. You were supposed to become a prophet right after a guy named Kevin Tran died. But, that didn't happen. Instead, you were graced with your gifts around the same time that Kevin was. 

You were used to people coming after you. You had grown pretty accustomed to protecting yourself. But, unfortunately for you, you hadn't prepared yourself for what to do if the Winchesters ever came to your door. So when you opened it to leave this morning and saw them standing there, it was a bit of a shock.

"Um, hi, I'm Sam and this is my brother, Dean. Are you Y/N?" Sam asked, trying to be polite and make conversation. You scanned over the two brothers and noticed that there was another man behind them who was intensely staring at you as if he was trying to read your mind. 

"Yes...," you stuttered out, unsure of whether you were in danger or not. "Can we come in and talk to you for a minute?" Dean asked, a small smile gracing his face. "I, uh, I don't know," you replied honestly, looking between the three of them. "We're not here to hurt you if that makes any difference. We just want to talk," Sam told you. 

You nodded your head and hesitantly let them in, leading them to the couches in your living room. You sat across from them as Castiel said, "We know what you are." His deep voice was a little intimidating at first and Sam shot Cas a glance before returning his focus to you. 

"Of course you do. You're an angel, and these two are the Winchesters, the world's most famous hunters," you responded, making eye contact with Cas. "Look, the reason we're here is that there is only one prophet who is supposed to be alive at one time, and right now, there are two of you," Sam explained softly. You gave a small nod of your head as you replied, "Yes, I know. Some other guy, Kevin Tran, I think." 

"Oh, so you know him?" Dean questioned. "No, just his name. When you have angels, demons, and every other creature after you, you tend to learn things to protect yourself," you explained. "Well, we want you to come with us back to our Bunker. We can protect you there, and we could really use your help. Not to mention we can help you figure out why you became a prophet at the same time Kevin did," Sam offered, giving you a hopeful.

You pondered it for a moment. You could use some protection. But what if it was just a trick. "How do I know you guys aren't lying?" you asked. "You don't. You're just going to have to trust us," Castiel responded. If you were being honest with yourself, you knew these guys wouldn't hurt you, and it would be nice to have some backup in case a demon or angel actually got a hold of you. So, you agreed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since you were brought back to the Bunker. Sam, Cas, and Dean had done a good job of making sure you felt at home. The only one you were a bit awkward around was Kevin. 

You met him the first day you came to the Bunker. All he did at first was stare at you and mutter a few incoherent things. Since then, you two have only said a few words to each other here and there. However, despite that fact, feelings for Kevin had grown.

You watched the way that he joked with the Winchesters and the way he was able to translate the documents and you couldn't help but admire him. He was so kind and smart. Unknown to you, Kevin also admired the way you behaved, and his feelings for you grew as well. 

Although you both had feelings for each other, neither of you were going to admit it. After all, you barely spoke to each other. That was where Dean decided to play matchmaker.

You were in your room when you got a text message from Dean telling you to meet him in the library at 12 pm sharp and to not be late. You let out a small sigh as you read the message and checked the time. It was 11:57 am. You placed the book that was on your lap on the nightstand near you and got off your bed.

You began making your way to the library but before you entered the room, you heard Dean say, "So, let's talk about your feelings for Y/N." Your heart skipped a beat as you clung to the wall, making sure whoever was in the library couldn't hear you. "What feelings?" you heard Kevin question.

"Come on, do you honestly think you're hiding it very well?" Dean responded. Kevin let out a sigh and asked, "Does Y/N know I like her?" Kevin asked, slight panic evident in his voice. "She does now," Dean replied as you entered the room.

Kevin's eyes widened as he looked at you with fear. "I-uh, I like you too," you responded, a slight blush creeping up your cheeks. Dean cleared his throat before saying, "I'll just leave you two alone." Dean began to walk out of the library, but before left he said, "You're welcome." 

You let out a small chuckle before turning your attention to Kevin. He began walking towards you until he was right in front of me. "You like me?" he asked. "Yes," you replied. "Really?" he questioned, and you nodded your head and smiled. 

Kevin smiled before pulling your lips to his, giving you a passionate kiss. He licked your bottom lip before pulling away. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, a little shy. You smiled in response and replied, "You didn't even have to ask."

Hello my little monsters,

I hope you all enjoyed this. Thank you all so much for reading. I love you all and all of your amazing!

Always Keep Fighting!

~Caela