{80} Castiel

REQUESTED BY: IMPALAQUEEN98

You bit your lip to keep from screaming as blood trickled down your arm. It wasn't anything new. It was just another cut of many before it and many to come after it. You were strapped to a table, with your only coverage for your body being the leather straps that bound you.

A man stood in front of you with a table of tools that he was using to torture you. Was he just a man though? It was impossible. You had dealt with your fair share of creatures to know that whatever was torturing you was something supernatural. He chuckled deeply, letting you know that he was enjoying this, making you sick to your stomach.

"The sooner you're willing to give me the information I want, the sooner this will all be over," the man stated, twisting the knife he had just picked up between his fingers. You didn't know what information he wanted. You didn't bother to ask.

You knew that if you were getting tortured for information, it had something to do with someone you cared about and you weren't going to be the one that ends up getting them hurt. So, no matter what, you kept your lips sealed. Despite the pain, you were in.

He spent another hour torturing you, cutting away at anything he could. You still weren't talking so he put down his knife. "You're making a big mistake you know," you stated - the first words you had said since you got kidnapped. "And why's that?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest in an amused way.

"Do you know who my brothers are?" you replied with a small smirk. "Ah, yes - the glorified Winchesters. Even on their best day, they're no match for me. Besides, they aren't the ones I'm after," the man replied.

You looked at him confused trying to figure out who he was going after then and he noticed. "Now that got your interest, huh?" he asked, his smirk turning into a smile. "Do you want to know who it is I'm looking for?" he questioned, walking so that he was now towering over you. You wanted to know but your pride got in your way as you looked away from the man instead, not giving him any satisfaction in this situation.

He laughed at your actions and said, "I'll tell you anyway. It's that traitor, your pet angel - Castiel." Your heart began to race at the mention of his name. "Well, then you're out of luck because he's definitely not coming for me. We haven't seen him in a couple of weeks," you replied.

"He'll come," the man told you confidently. "What makes you so sure?" you questioned, hoping that he was wrong. "Because you're his soulmate," the man responded. You became lightheaded at his words, unable to react as you tried to process what he was saying.

You were Sam's twin sister and when Dean went to hell, you searched high and low for a way to get him back, but nothing worked. You took his death extremely hard because while you and Sam were twins, Dean was your role model.

You tried to do everything like him. You wore the same clothes that he wore, listened to the same music that he listened to, and even tried to eat the same things that he did - to an extent. He found it adorable how much you admired him. He loved being the one you looked up to. So when he died there was no question that you would do everything in your power to bring him back.