{20} Crowley

Requested by: Anaisheretohelp

Imagine: Crowley and the reader love each other but don't realize it until the reader gets kidnapped and tortured by demons and Crowley comes to save her

He was the King of Hell. That was all he was to you, nothing more. How could he be? Your brother hated him. Your honorary father hated him. So, why would you feel any different? 

You had met Crowley a couple of years ago. You didn't know who he was at first because the first time you met him was in a bar. The moment he spoke his first words to you, you were hooked by his accent. The next thing you fell for was his personality. Mysterious yet sweet. 

But, then you found out that he was a demon. More specifically, the King of Hell, and you had to find out from your brothers, Dean and Sam Winchester. They were pissed when they saw you with him at the bar. They immediately pulled you both out into the alley and threatened to kill Crowley. 

You denied knowing that he was the King of Hell, and Crowley just stood there with a devilish smirk resting upon his face. He gave you one wink and then disappeared. You didn't hear from Crowley for weeks after, and then one night, he just mysteriously showed up in your motel room. 

Dean and Sam had left to scope out the nearby area. You were on research duty. You were in the middle of reading a book when you felt someone else in the room. You quickly turned around, gun at the ready, and yours eyes met Crowley's.

Your hand faltered as if it didn't want to shoot Crowley, but you still didn't know if you could trust him, and you weren't taking any chances. "What do you want?" you asked, nervous as hell, but your voice sounding calm.

"Well, hello to you as well," he replied, walking closer to you. You were frozen in your place. Your eyes never left his as he came closer and closer to you until finally, his hand rested upon yours which was holding the gun.

He pushed the gun down slightly before saying, "You won't need that with me, love." "Why are you here?" you questioned, lowering your gun all the way. He didn't respond. He just smirked. "I presume Moose and Squirrel are out doing hunting things," he said. You nodded your head in response.

"Why didn't you go with them?" he asked. "I'm doing research," you replied confidently. "Research, really? You seem like you are capable of so much more," he told you. "I am. I'm capable of a lot actually, like killing the King of Hell if he gets on my nerves," you responded with a smirk. 

He mocked hurt before continuing to say, "How about I help you?" "You're the King of Hell, I'm sure you have more important demon issues to deal with," you answered. "Demons are so boring. I need a distraction," he replied.

You hesitated. Should you let him stay? How could you? He was a demon. But, something inside of you wanted him to stay. He awaited your answer eagerly. You caved in after a few moments. "Fine, you can help. But no small talk," you replied, keeping your confident facade up. You sat down and immediately picked up your book and started reading.

Crowley stared at you for a couple of second before sitting down and reading a different lore book that was on the table. Occasionally, you would catch each other staring. Soon, Dean and Sam came home. Crowley said a quick goodbye, and right when Sam and Dean opened the door, he disappeared, as if he was never there. 

You looked at the seat he was sitting in, and in his place, there was a piece of paper. It read, "Vampires. In an abandoned warehouse: 128 Waterfront Avenue." You smiled at the paper before tucking it in your pocket.