{58} Michael (Young John)

Requested By: Llama2264

Imagine: The reader can see Michael's wings.

It didn't make sense. But then again, nothing really made perfect sense when you were dealing with the supernatural. Up until recently, you never believed in angels. You believed in demons. You hunted and killed demons. But, you didn't believe in the idea of a higher power. An omnipotent being that created the world and controlled everyone's fate.

It wasn't too far-fetched. After all, you had killed pagan gods before who arose and began killing people. However, despite that fact, when you heard about angels for the first time ever, you were in complete disbelief. Whether it was denial or something else, you just simply refused to believe it.

But, that all changed when you began hunting with the Winchesters again. You had hunted with them for a few years when John was still around. Then Sam went to Stanford and Dean and John went off on their own, leaving you to hunt by yourself.

Not anymore though. About a year and a half ago, you had gotten a phone call from Bobby Singer, a man you considered family, asking you to come join him on a hunt. What he didn't tell you was that the Winchesters would also be there. You were completely blindsided when you saw them, yet you couldn't help but be happy when you saw them again.

Due to a slight error and miscommunication, things went very wrong on that hunt, and in the end, it was you who saved all three men. After that hunt, you left again to do your own thing, but almost every hunt after that you ran into the Winchesters. As if the three of you were all chasing the same cases.

Finally, the boys and yourself decided that it would just be easier to work together. It would get the job done faster and save all of your time. So, from that moment on you began working with the Winchesters again.

You found out that Dean had sold his soul and that time was running out. You found out about Lilith and her plans to raise Lucifer. You watched Dean die and go to hell. And four months later, you watched him approach your door, completely risen from the dead. You didn't believe that it was really Dean and didn't work cases with him until you could be sure.

He had told you that a being that claimed to be an angel was what brought him back from the dead and that made it even harder for you to believe Dean. But, eventually, you caved and went on a hunt with the boys again.

You ended up getting wounded pretty badly, and that's when you heard Dean calling out a name - Castiel. Out of nowhere, a man materialized and pressed his fingers to your forehead, and just like that, all of your wounds had begun healing.

You were amazed and bewildered. You had so many questions and it didn't take long for Castiel to answer them. And since that first encounter with Castiel, you only continued to run into more and more angels.

Then, the apocalypse was jump-started. Sam took a wrong turn down a very bad road and Lucifer was sprung free from his cage. Not to mention, Michael was now getting ready for war, looking for the best vessel. The problem? Michael's best vessel was Dean and Lucifer's best vessel was Sam. And neither of them were going to allow the archangels to possess them, which made Heaven angry and brought many upset angels your way.

You always judged Michael for this. Thinking that he was just a stuck up leader who wanted the glory of fighting his brother and didn't care who or what got in the way. Then, he started coming to you in your dreams. You didn't really care to talk to him at first, but still, he came every night.

Eventually, you began questioning him, demanding answers for why he so badly wanted the apocalypse to happen. Michael explained everything from start to finish and what would happen if Lucifer were to win. He answered any question you had, even those that didn't relate to the situation at all, it was just general curiosity about the many wonders of the world.

This continued going on for so long, and eventually, you found yourself developing feelings for the archangel. You fell in love with the way he seemed so powerful and yet was so kind and gentle with you. You found yourself defending him against the Winchesters, claiming that they just misunderstood him.

But then you stopped. You were risking your friendship with the Winchesters for what? A man who appears in your dreams? You didn't even know if he really existed. For a moment, you scolded yourself for being so naive, and that night, you demanded to meet Michael in person. He hesitated at first, and before you could get a "yes or no" answer from him, you woke up.

You were disappointed, to say the least until you saw a man standing in the corner of your room. You gasped slightly and stared at him. He was incredibly attractive and he just stood there, looking at you with gentle eyes. It was the man from your dreams.

"You're here," you said in disbelief. "You asked me to come," Michael replied with a small half-smile. "I didn't think you actually would," you replied. "Never underestimate me," he responded, moving closer to the bed until he was sitting down next to you. You tried to focus on him, to focus on his face, but you couldn't.

"What are you looking at?" he asked, his eyebrow quirked showing that he was genuinely curious as to why you weren't making eye contact with him. "Your wings. They're beautiful," you stated, admiring every detail in them. You didn't see any of the other angels' wings, but for some reason, his were so apparent. They were a beautiful shade of ivory and looked incredibly soft. They were large, showing off the immense power that they held.

When you returned your eyes to Michael's face, he was avoiding all eye contact and a deep red shade covered his cheeks. "Michael?" you began but in an instant, he vanished. That was the last time you saw him for a few days. He didn't appear in your dreams or in real life. He was just gone.

Then, about a week later, he appeared again. Not in your dreams, but right in your room, in the same corner he was before. You stood up from your bed and approached him. "Michael, where did you go?" you questioned, giving him a look that you knew expressed your anger for his sudden disappearance.

He didn't speak. He just looked at you intensely and slowly walked closer to you, step by step, until he was right in front of you. You wanted to ask again where he went, but your words were caught in your throat as the tension in room built. You stared into his beautiful blue eyes and felt paralyzed. You couldn't move, you could barely even think.

Then, in an instant, he crashed his lips to yours, pulling you as close as possible. You were shocked but soon kissed back and felt the energy coursing through your veins from the kiss. When he pulled away, allowing you to breathe, you looked at him with confusion as to why he just kissed you.

"You saw my wings," he simply stated. Your look of confusion didn't leave your face as you wondered what that had to do with anything. "It means your my soulmate," Michael explained with a small smile.

Your expression changed from one of confusion to disbelief, to happiness as you thought about the idea of being Michael's soulmate. Something about him telling you that just felt right and you only paused for one more moment before you connected your lips to his again, embracing the love from the archangel you had already fallen for.

Hello my little monsters,

Thank you all so much for reading and for votes/comments. I love you all and all of you are amazing!

Always Keep Fighting!

~Caela