{87} Michael

Requested By: AuroraGodfrey

Michael!Dean x Reader

You let out a groan of pain as you clutched your stomach, hanging onto the wall as if you let go you may fall over. Immediately, your husband, Michael was right beside you, helping support your body. "Are you okay?" he asked you, concern written in his eyes.

"Yes, it's just the baby moving around. I think I just need to sit down," you replied with a reassuring smile, hoping to help calm your husband a little. He helped you walk over to the couch and you sat down. He immediately grabbed you a glass of water and you thanked him before graciously drinking the water.

Michael sat down next to you looking deep in thought. "What is it, Michael?" you questioned, sitting your glass of water down on the table. Michael let out a small sigh and when he looked back into your eyes, you saw that was crying.

You immediately moved closer to him, placing your hands on his cheeks and wiping away the tears. "Hey, don't cry, everything is going to be fine," you told him, bringing his head to your chest, and holding him tightly, running your fingers through his hair.

Michael had been so sad for the past few months and all you wanted to do was cheer him up, but you knew that was pretty much impossible. A few months ago you had discovered that you were pregnant with Michael's baby. You were so overwhelmed with joy at first that you immediately ran to Michael with the news.

When you told him, he was just as joyful as you until he realized what it meant. Then he grew sad and angry. You didn't understand why he wasn't happy for the birth of yours and his child, but you knew it was something serious.

When you asked him to explain, he told you that the birth of a Nephilim results in the death of the woman who births it. Nephilims were so powerful that their birth essentially rips the mother apart from the inside out. Michael began blaming himself, refusing to make eye contact with you since he felt it was his fault for getting the two of you into this mess.

It took some time, but you finally got him to realize that it took two people to make a baby so it wasn't just his fault. Then, he suggested that the two of you find a way to terminate the baby. He was so upset about the idea of losing you.

You were the only person to have ever gotten through to him. He was completely lost until he found you. When he did, it took a while for him to open up, but the two of you eventually fell deeply in love. He promised he would never let anything happen to you and was intent on keeping that promise which would mean the baby would have to die before you gave birth to it.

You understood the emotions that Michael was feeling, but you knew that he didn't want to abort the baby - it was the panic of losing you that was making him say that. You simply told him as a mother you refused to let anything happen to the baby - even if it meant you dying.

Michael didn't understand how you could be okay with leaving the baby alone on Earth. But you told him that you would be leaving it in very capable hands - the hands of the baby's father. Michael broke down after you said that. He felt completely helpless as if he had no options; and, he didn't. He either lost the love of his life or lost his only child.

After weeks of discussing the best course of action, you both agreed to have the baby. You were okay with dying. You felt like you had lived a full life with Michael. You found someone you wanted to spend the rest of your life with, and that was exactly what you were doing.

But, the closer you got to the birth of your baby, you began having panic attacks. You felt like the baby would need its mother. You felt like you would be failing her if you left her at her birth. So, you went behind Michael's back and began studying witchcraft. You didn't want to lie to Michael, but you felt like he would disapprove of your actions; and, your emotions had clouded your mind too much for you to think twice about it.