{68} Crowley

Requested By: hanselandgretelwitch

Imagine: You are pregnant with Crowley's kid and Sam and Dean end up threatening you.

Also, part two to my {67} Crowley imagine.

It had been a while since you heard anything about the Winchesters. Being a demon, and Crowley's wife, there was always some sort of news. But, lately, they had been quiet. They hadn't been stirring up too much trouble. That worried you, because it meant they were planning something, and currently, their number one enemy was your beloved Crowley.

It hadn't been too long since you had a run-in with the Winchesters. Crowley had kidnapped Kevin Tran, a prophet and good friend of the Winchesters, and in an attempt to keep them from killing Crowley, you intervened. You ended up revealing that not only were you a demon, but you were also Crowley's wife. You knew how dangerous that was because now the Winchesters knew that Crowley had a weak spot, but you felt it was necessary at the time.

However, you failed to tell the Winchesters an important detail. You weren't just a demon. You were also part human. When you followed Crowley down to Hell, you came in such a way that allowed you to preserve part of your humanity using powerful witch magic. However, this side of you was undetectable by other demons which gave you an advantage.

But, it also ended up allowing something to happen that you never thought would. You were on Earth sitting in the bathroom of a gas station, crying as you looked at the plus sign that appeared on the pregnancy stick.

Your mind raced with questions. How was this possible? You were a demon, it shouldn't be possible, right? But, you were also part human so maybe...no, shouldn't it still be impossible? What about Crowley? What was he going to say? Is he going to be in more danger now that he has another weakness? Or is he going to hate this baby like he hated his first son - Gavin?

You tried to take the negative thoughts out of your head and instead, took a deep breath, composed yourself, and went back to Hell to find Crowley. When you got to Hell, Crowley was in the middle of a court session, deciding on which demons to kill for the crimes they did.

When he was done, you managed to get him alone. He looked confused and you had no words. Instead, you just showed him the pregnancy test. Crowley's expression went through the entire spectrum of feelings, but finally ended up on happiness. He had a million questions but was overjoyed that the two of you were finally able to start a family together after centuries.

You and Crowley began making preparations for the baby over the next couple of months. You were so happy that he wanted the baby. That he wanted a family with you. You don't know why you ever doubted him.

You were shopping for some baby things on Earth. You weren't exactly sure what you were going to need. Was the baby going to be a demon? A human? Both? You weren't sure. Either way, you and Crowley were going to love it unconditionally.

You were just leaving a store when suddenly, you felt a gun pressed against the back of your head. Taking in your surroundings, you knew who it was -- The Winchesters. "Boys, to what do I owe the pleasure?" you asked. You felt Dean handcuff you with the magic handcuffs that stopped you from having any powers as he said, "Get in the car."

You let out a small sigh as you got into the back of the Impala and the Winchesters got in the front. "So, where are we going?" you questioned. Dean looked back at you for a second before rolling his eyes and continuing to look at the road.

"Okay, well can you at least tell me why I've been captured. I haven't even done anything or killed anyone," you told them. "You're a demon. You've had to have killed someone," Sam responded. "Okay, fine, but not recently," you stated.

"Look, just no talking until we get where we're going," Dean told you, handing Sam a bag. Sam turned around and placed the bag over your head so that you couldn't see where the three of you were headed. Great. Just great. You and Crowley were happier than ever, finally about to start a family, and this is when you get captured.

After what seemed like forever, you finally got to the destination. With the bag still on your head, Sam and Dean led you out of the car, into a building and made you sit on a chair where they strapped you down.

"Okay, so now that we're here, what do you want from me?" you asked. "Information," Dean replied. "On?" you questioned. "Crowley," Sam replied shortly. You took a deep breath as you began to think of what Crowley could have possibly done this time. "Why?" you asked.

"Because we've had enough of his games," Dean replied. "So, we ask the questions, you answer, or...," Dean continued before twirling the demon blade between his fingers in front of you. You let out a deep breath. What do you do?

"Where is Crowley?" Dean asked. "Hell," you replied simply. Duh. Dean rolled his eyes as he looked at Sam. "What is he planning?" Sam questioned. You just shrugged your shoulders. "Look, you might have helped once before, but that won't stop me from hurting you. So just do us both a favor and answer the question," Dean told you. Again, you shrugged your shoulders.

Dean let out a sigh as he raised the blade. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes as you prepared for the impact, but before you could feel anything, you heard someone say, "Do not lay a hand on her."

You opened your eyes to see Crowley standing there and couldn't help but smile. "Crowley," you breathed out in relief. "Did they hurt you, darling?" Crowley asked. "No," you replied. "Not yet," Dean added. Crowley looked beyond mad as he walked closer to the Winchesters.

"What is wrong with you two? Were you raised to fight like cowards? If you have a problem with me, then you come to me. Not to my wife who has nothing to do with it!" Crowley shouted. He was in rage mode. "Last time I checked you were in hiding," Dean snapped back. "So you kidnap my pregnant wife to try and find me?!" he questioned.

"She's pregnant?" Sam asked Dean. Dean shrugged his shoulders and replied, "We didn't know she was pregnant." "How is that even possible?" Sam questioned. "I'm half human," you explained. Sam looked horrified as you told him that. "Wait, you're human and demon? And you wait until now to tell us that?" Dean asked you, raising his voice a little bit.

"Do not yell at her, do not touch her, don't even look at her," Crowley stated, snapping his fingers and breaking you free. You quickly ran to see his side. "No one in the history of torture's been tortured with torture like the torture you'll be tortured with if you come after my wife again," he stated before disappearing with you beside him.

The two of you got back to Hell and Crowley laid you down on the bed, gently checking every inch of you making sure the Winchesters didn't hurt you. "I'm fine, love," you told him with a small smile.

"The audacity, the stupidity, of those two. They could have seriously hurt you, or our baby. Then where would I be," Crowley said softly, looking down. "They didn't though. I'm right here. I had you to protect me," you replied, holding his hand in yours. Crowley gave you a soft smile and said, "I have something to show you."

Crowley took your hand in his and led you into another room. When he opened the door, the room was completely set up with things you would need for your child whether it's a demon or human. You almost started crying with tears of joy when you saw all of the work Crowley had put into the room.

"I did this while you were out," Crowley told you. You couldn't stop the smile as you told him, "I don't even know what to say. This is amazing. Thank you, Crowley," you said. "You're welcome, darling. I'm just excited for our little one to come," he explained. "Me too," you said with a smile, pulling Crowley into a hug as he showed you the different things he got the baby. You were beyond happy you were starting a family, and even happier that it was with Crowley.

Always Keep Fighting!