{40} Dean

Requested by: DeepBlueeyes99

Imagine: Reader has white angels wings and she gets caught by angels who torture her and Sam and Dean save her.

Another day, another hunt. That was the life you had grown accustomed to since you started coming to Earth. Your orders were to stay in Heaven. Angels weren't supposed to interact with humans. But, once you heard the news that your favorite brother, Castiel, had gone rogue, you had to ask him why.

You came to Earth, tracked him down, and found the Winchesters. Castiel explained how corrupt Heaven was and how he couldn't follow orders like a good little soldier anymore. You couldn't believe the things he was saying about Heaven. You didn't know any of this.

"They don't care about us," the eldest of the Winchester brothers, Dean, said. You just sat there and contemplated everything. You knew they were right and that's what bothered you the most. There was only one thing you knew for sure at this point. Castiel was doing the right thing, and the Winchesters were too.

You stood up and Castiel asked, "Where are you going?" "To Heaven," you responded. "You're going back?" Sam asked, looking genuinely confused, the same look on the other two men's faces. "Yes. I'm on your side, but I have to return. If I don't, they will get suspicious and send more angels after you all. If I go back to Heaven, I can help. I can warn you if they decide to send angels after to you," you explained.

"Y/N, that's dangerous," Castiel stated. "So is going rogue, brother. I will return, I promise," you replied, before going back to Heaven. Things stayed quiet for a while. You would sneak a visit to Earth whenever you could and help the Winchesters and Castiel out whenever you could. But, it was more than that. 

You got to know the Winchesters. They taught you things about Earth. Things you never knew. Dean was the one who seemed to take a particular interest in you. He seemed fascinated by you and you were just as fascinated by him. You and he would spend more and more time together, just hearing stories of each other's pasts.

He would explain his battle wounds, and you would explain yours. He would ask you questions about Heaven and you would ask him questions about Earth. After a while, you found yourself feeling...well, you didn't know what you were feeling, but it was something you've never felt before.

~

You were coming back to Earth from Heaven, trying to find the Winchesters. Things were getting worse as the apocalypse was coming nearer and nearer. You knew that angels had been sent to Earth and you wanted to warn the Winchesters. But, before you could get to them, two of your brothers, Sariel and Micah, appeared. 

"Brothers," you stated, half-panicked, unsure of what they might do. You had a feeling some angels in Heaven knew about your secret whereabouts, and this confirmed that theory. "Sister, what are you doing here?" Micah asked.

"I think that is a better question for you. You are two of Heaven's best warriors. Aren't you supposed to be in Heaven, helping them prepare for the battle?" you asked. "Yes, but first, we were sent to Earth to eliminate a few rogue angels, including Castiel...and you," Sariel replied.

You looked between your two brothers before quickly taking out your angel blade. You began fighting your two brothers, who were just as quick and skilled as you. You had been one of the best, most well-known, fighters in Heaven, but you had never had to fight two angels at one time.

You did the best you could, made many cuts and bruises on your two brothers as you fought them, but in the end, Micah knocked you out and before you could do anything else, the world faded to black.