{26} Sam

Requested By: WaterLilyAkaShaista

Imagine: At the book signing of your debut novel, you meet the Winchesters, and can't help but fall for Sam.

The day you had been dreaming of for a couple of years now was finally here. You were finally getting everything you wanted. You were a writer, and for the past year or so, you have been working on your best book yet.

It was a thrilling novel with plot twists you would never see coming but, it was also comical, and it contained romance. It had the perfect balance of every genre, and you honestly thought it was amazing.

You had called a publishing company, and now here you were at the book signing of your debut novel. You never thought this day would come, but here you were. Although, you had to admit, you were super nervous. What if no one came to your signing?

What if no one read your book? What if people didn't like your book? These thoughts were rushing through your head as you were standing outside of the book store, preparing yourself to go inside.

You took a deep breath before pushing the door open and walking inside. All of your worries suddenly vanished when you saw a line of people waiting for you to sign their copy of your book.

A huge smile appeared on your face as you looked at the people in the line, all of them with expressions of excitement written on their faces. You sat down at the table as the first person came up to you. You greeted them with a smile and signed their book, the first of many that day.

You had spent a while there signing the books when suddenly two men in black suits came up to you. "Hi, Y/N Y/L/N, I'm Agent Van, this is my partner is Agent Halen," the shorter of the two men said. He was handsome with green eyes and dirty blonde hair as well as a jawline that was sharp enough to cut.

But he was nothing compared to the man standing next to him. The other man was tall, built and extremely hot. He had long hair and hazel eyes that you could stare into for eternity. You couldn't tear your eyes away from him, and he couldn't tear his eyes from you either.

"Uh, what can I do for you Agents?" you asked, finally breaking the awkward silence that had built up in the time you were staring at...Agent Halen. "We're looking into the case of someone who you know, Y/B/F/N."

"Oh my god what happened to her?" you asked, standing up from the seat you had been previously sitting in. "You didn't hear?" the shorter one questioned. You shook your head no, and he continued to say, "She was found dead in her apartment last night, her heart was ripped out."

You gasped at the news you had just heard. "I'm really sorry about your friend, Y/N, but we need to know. Is there anyone you know of who might want to hurt her?" Agent Halen asked. You thought about it for a moment before replying, "No, she was always so kind to everyone. I have no idea why anyone would want to hurt her."

The agents shared a quick glance before Agent Van stated, "Well, thank you for your time Y/N, I'm sorry we had to do this here." You gave a slight nod of your head and sat back down as the agents began walking away.

You looked down at the table in front of you, processing what just happened. Suddenly, you heard someone walked up to your table. You looked up to see Agent Halen. He gave you an adorable smile as he picked up one of your books. He handed you the money and you smiled largely as you took the money from him.

"You wouldn't mind signing this for me, would you?" he asked, the smile never leaving his face. You shook your head no as he handed you the book. You opened the lid to your Sharpie and on the front cover wrote: