{57} Chuck Shurley

Requested By: StormyThanaHades

Imagine: You are pregnant with Chuck's baby but before you can tell him, he disappears. Six years later, he returns and surprises you with the news that he is God. In return, you surprise him with the news of your daughter who has her own set of powers.

Y/D/N = Your Daughter's Name

Your heart raced as tears covered your cheeks. Your thoughts were racing at a hundred miles per minute as fear and anxiousness overtook your body. You pressed your back against the door, blocking anyone else from coming into the small, dingy bathroom of the motel you were currently in. Your knees finally gave out as your body slumped to the floor. You hugged your knees to your chest, feeling like you were too overwhelmed to even breathe.

You took a couple of minutes to try and steady your breaths before you heard a knock on the door to your motel room. You instantly knew who it was. Sam and Dean Winchester, your two closest friends. But, you couldn't face them. Not yet.

You couldn't even come to terms with what was happening. How were you supposed to tell them? How would you even start? You could give them the basic rundown:   You met Chuck through Sam and Dean, but at the time he was dating Becky, a somewhat insane fangirl. When they broke up, you and Chuck started dating and eventually ended up sleeping together. You fell for him. About a week ago, you knew you were late for your period, and one pregnancy test later, it was confirmed. You were going to have a baby. Then, you disappeared and went to find Chuck only to find out he had gone off the grid. No one knew where he was, not even the angels. Which left you completely alone in this pregnancy.

Of course, if you told that to Sam and Dean, that would only motivate them to interrogate you on everything and right now, you could barely manage to think straight.

Another loud knock snapped you out or your thoughts as you heard Sam say, "Y/N, let us in. We know something is wrong. Whatever it is, we can help you." You took a deep breath in, before pulling yourself up off the bathroom floor. You opened the door and went to the door of your motel room, your hand hovering above the doorknob as you hesitated.

You used your other hand to wipe some tears away and fix your hair before opening the door, deciding not to delay the inevitable. Dean and Sam's face instantly fell when they saw you and both of them embraced you before pulling you to your bed and making you sit down.

"What happened?" Dean asked, holding your hand as the two boys sat on each of your sides, sandwiching you in between them. You opened your mouth to tell them, but you didn't know where to start.

"Y/N, you can tell us anything," Sam reassured you, and another tear dropped before you said, barely above a whisper, "I'm pregnant." Both of their eyes widened in shock as Sam pulled you into a hug.

"Is it Chuck's?" Dean asked and you nodded your head softly. "Have you told him yet?" Sam questioned and you shook your head no. "He's gone. And I don't think he's coming back," you replied and Dean's eyes filled with sympathy. "I'm all alone," you stated.

"No," Dean responded, almost instantly. "Sammy and I, we aren't leaving you alone in this. We'll have to make some changes, but we'll figure it out. And I know Bobby will help too," Dean told you, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.

You smiled at Dean and Sam, feeling like everything was going to be okay again.

~ 6 Years Later ~

A large smile appeared across your face as you leaned against the door frame to the kitchen in the Bunker. Dean was making a complete fool of himself with Sam recording him as they both taught your daughter, Y/D/N, how to make breakfast.