{66} Jack Kline

Requested By: Zach-Heroin

Imagine: You are the youngest Winchester and Jack's fiancé.

You laughed hard as you looked at the nephilim who was sitting in front of you, confusion written in every feature of his face. He was not enjoying this at the current moment. Meanwhile, you were practically doubled-over in laughter.

You were trying to teach Jack how to cook as a surprise to Sam and Dean, and let's just say it wasn't going well. You were teaching him how to make pancakes, and all you asked him to do was open the bag of flour. But, he ripped the bag open a little too hard and a little too fast and the bag coated him in white. He looked down horrified at what he had done, but when he saw you start bursting into laughter, his fear turned into confusion.

You walked over to Jack and stroked his eyes with your thumbs, clearing off the flour that was on them. "Maybe I should have started you with something easier," you teased, making a little smile appear on his face. There it was, the smile you had fallen in love with. The smile you were going to see for the rest of your life.

Jack and you had been dating almost since he became part of the Winchester family. That caused some controversy because you were the Winchester's little sister. Dean was still hesitant to accept Jack because he was Lucifer's son, and being your big brother, he was also very over-protective of you.

So, when he found out that you had a boyfriend and it was none other than the so-called antichrist, he flipped out. Eventually, though, he accepted Jack into the family and began to accept your guys relationship. It got to the point where he now teases you about it on a regular basis.

Sam reacted in a little bit more subtle way. Of course he was protective of you, but Sam has always seen the good in Jack. He had always wanted to help Jack, so when he heard the news about the two of you being together, he was happy and thought it was a good opportunity for Jack to learn how to be even better and he truly believed that you could help him control his powers.

Castiel was probably the most supportive of your guys' relationship. He considered both you and Jack family to him, so when he heard about your relationship, he was ecstatic. He was practically bubbling with joy as he began to list off a bunch of things he wanted to do as a "family".

You were able to successfully handle the different ways the boys reacted and you were just thankful that none of them got too upset at you or tried to kick Jack out, because you honestly thought Dean would.

When Jack proposed, it was definitely unexpected. It was in the middle of dinner one night. The five of you were sitting at the table in the dining room of the Bunker, talking about old hunts and making jokes. Jack had been watching you the whole night, his face lighting up every time you smiled. When there was a moment of silence, Jack just blurted out the words, "Marry me."

You nearly spit out your drink as you looked at him in awe, unsure if you heard him correctly. You looked at the faces of your older brothers and Cas - they were all equally in shock. Jack looked around and his smile didn't fade but his eyebrows furrowed a bit in confusion.

"What?" he asked, genuinely unsure if he said something wrong. "Did you just ask me to marry you?" you confirmed, making sure you heard him right. "Yes. I read in a book that it's something you do when you love someone. I love you, so I'm asking you to marry me," Jack explained.

You smiled at his innocence and said, "Jack, you don't have to marry me just because you love me. There's other ways to show me that you love me. You get married when you want to spend the rest of your life with someone," you replied, stroking his cheek softly.

"Oh...well, I do want to spend the rest of my life with you. Or the rest of your life at least, so, marry me?" Jack asked. You looked into his eyes, looking for any more hints of confusion. He definitely knew what he was doing, what he was asking. He didn't look confused anymore, he looked determined. Determined for you to say yes.

"You're sure?" you asked him. "Yes," he replied. "Then yes, I'll marry you," you responded. Jack's smile widened further than you had seen it before as he pulled you into a kiss. "Alright you two, that's enough with the PDA," you heard Dean say making you and Jack pull apart, laughing.

The boys congratulated the two of you and made toasts, celebrating the engagement. You had expected to get the same reactions that you got when they found out you were dating, but there was no hesitation from them. Just happiness.

So, you wanted to do something nice for them for being so accepting and loving. You decided to cook them breakfast and you wanted Jack to help. Your plan was to make pancakes and bacon, but as said before, things didn't exactly go as planned.

Instead, you helped Jack clean off, unable to hold in the laughter as you did so, and then you moved back to the kitchen. You decided to make eggs and bacon instead, and this time you made sure to keep Jack under your supervision the whole time.

It was a bit of a struggle, but you managed to get breakfast made just in time for Sam and Dean to wake up. They came to the kitchen with Castiel following behind and when they saw breakfast was made they couldn't help but smile.

Sam and Dean got their plates, Dean's twice the size of Sam's, and they sat down alongside you and Jack at the table. You all began eating when you noticed Castiel in the next room, sitting by himself.

You went in the room and sat down next to Castiel. "Sorry, if angels ate I would have made you some too," you replied. Cas smiled at you and replied, "It's okay, I'm sure it's delicious anyways." You smiled and said, "You know Jack really thinks of you as his father. He doesn't even mention Lucifer most of the time."

You saw Cas' eyes light up with joy at your words as he responded, "I think of him as my son...which means you're going to be my daughter-in-law." You chuckled at that and said, "I guess so. Huh, that's weird to think about."

Castiel's smile grew as he told you, "I couldn't think of anyone more perfect for Jack than you." You heart felt warm at his words and you pulled him into a hug. "Thanks Cas. Now, come on, let's go sit with everyone," you stated. Cas agreed and the two of you went back to the table. Even though Cas didn't eat, the two of you still made small talk with the others and enjoyed breakfast. The whole time you kept thinking to yourself how lucky you were to have these four boys as your family.

Always Keep Fighting!