{35} Sam

Imagine: You are Castiel's little sister and Sam's girlfriend and you get captured by demons. Sam comes and saves you and helps clean you up. 

You let out a scream of pain as the demon dragged an angel blade down your arm. This had been going on for at least two hours at this point. You had been captured by five demons. Usually, you probably could have taken them on. You were an angel after all, in fact the little sister of Castiel, who taught you how to fight.

So, not only were you an angel, but you were a skilled fighter. But, the demons had caught you when you were distracted. And the distraction was your boyfriend, Sam Winchester. You and he were taking a walk, when the group of demons jumped the two of you. One of them managed to knock Sam out, and while you were fighting the other demons, one was going to kill Sam. 

You bargained. If they saved Sam's life, you would go with them, for whatever reason they needed you. They agreed, placing you in the Enochian handcuffs. Then, the brought you to this warehouse that you were now chained up in.

You were cut all over. Blood covered your arms, stomach and legs. It also covered your wings. In fact, there was so much blood on your wings that it changed from your normal dark blue color to red. Your wings changed color in different lighting. Sometimes they were dark blue, sometimes they were onyx, but they were never red.

You let out another cry as the demon plunged the knife into your leg. You opened your eyes you didn't realize you had shut and let out a small laugh as you saw Team Free Will enter the room. "What's so funny?" the demon spat at you. 

"You messed with the wrong hunter's girlfriend," you stated looking at the demon. He was confused at first, but his eyes suddenly widened, and he turned around just in time for Sam to stab him with an angel blade, killing him. Castiel and Dean fought off the other demons as Sam broke your binding. 

He looked at you lovingly and picked you up bridal style, making you wince slightly. "Are you okay?" he asked, looking down at you, concern filling his eyes. "I am now," you replied, touching the side of his face softly. 

He smiled into your touch and the carried you back to the Impala. He sat in the back with you as Dean and Castiel rode in the front. They drove you back to the Bunker, and you could feel yourself starting to get better. One of the benefits of being an angel.

Sam helped you walk upstairs to your shared bedroom, and you walked into the bathroom. You grabbed a warm wash cloth and started wiping off the blood. "Let me help," Sam suggested, walking into the bathroom. You nodded and, despite the pain, hopped up onto the counter, handing Sam the wash cloth. 

He gently took your left arm in his hand and began wiping the blood. He glanced over at your wings and said, "I've seen your wings in different lighting, but I've never seen them red." You smiled softly at him and replied, "That's because it's blood."

Sam's eyes snapped up to look in yours before returning back to your wings. "They cut your wings?" Sam asked. You nodded your head as he continued to help clean your wounds. You couldn't help but look up at the man you had fallen in love with.

You placed a hand on his cheek, making him look up at you, his hands stopping for a moment. You then leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips. Sam kissed back immediately, dropping the wash cloth. He had thought he lost your earlier today, and now he was going to show you how much you meant to him. 

He ran his hands through your hair before dropping them to your waist, rubbing circles with his fingers as your tangled your hands in his hair. This continued for a moment before Dean suddenly walked in, starting to say something but stopping immediately. 

You and Sam broke apart to look at Dean. Dean smirked as he said, "I was going to ask if you wanted some pie, but I see you already have something to eat." "Dean!" Sam said, blushing as he looked at you. "I don't understand that reference," you stated, furrowing your eyebrows, looking between the two Winchesters. 

Dean just chuckled as he left the room, feeling proud. "It's nothing," Sam replied, looking at your confused face and finding you all the more adorable. He finished cleaning off most of the blood, but told you to take a shower anyways.

You complied, stepping under the hot water, and washing off whatever blood was left. Most of your cuts had begun to heal. You got out of the shower and changed into some comfy clothes as you walked back into your bedroom. Sam was laying on the bed, reading a book, but put it down when you entered the room.

You got under the covers, next to him, and he opened his arms, allowing you to lay on his chest, wrapping your arm around his waist. He enclosed you in his arms and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"I thought I lost you tonight. Don't ever scare me like that again," he whispered to you, stroking your hair. "I'll do my best," you replied with a small smile, looking up at Sam. Sam leaned down and placed a loving kiss on your lips. It was long and full of emotion and when the two of you finally broke away, you were both breathless. "I love you," Sam stated. "I love you too," you replied, snuggling back into his arms, feeling one hundred percent safe. 

 Hello my little monsters,

So, this one was pretty short. But, thank you all for reading anyways, and for all of your votes and comments. I love you all and all of you are amazing!

Always Keep Fighting!

~Caela~