{31} Chuck

Requested by: LadaTheLeo

Imagine: You find out that Chuck is God and the two of you get into a fight but then make up. 

SMUT WARNING AT THE END

You and Chuck had been dating for about a year and neither of you could be happier. You had first met him when you had been working with the Winchesters. The three of you had gone to his house to talk to him about his book series Supernatural. They were books written about Sam and Dean's life and you also happened to be in them. 

When you first met Chuck you thought he was handsome and charming, but you had to put on a tough act because Sam and Dean were actually pretty mad about the whole thing. Then, you all found out that Chuck was a prophet, and that only made him all the more special to you. 

Over the next year you and Cuck had only run into each other a couple of times, but every time you did, the two of you flirted none stop. The Winchesters used to tease you constantly about it. After a little while, Chuck had convinced you to go on a date with him. You and he had fallen in love on the first date without knowing it, and a few dates later, you had moved in with him. You and Chuck have been living together happily ever since. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey babe," you said, walking up to Chuck who was sitting on the couch in the living room. "Good morning, sweetie," he replied, standing up and hugging you before placing a kiss on your forehead. "I made coffee for you," he told you sweetly before picking up a cup from the table and handing it to you. 

"You know me so well," you replied with a smile before thanking him. He smiled back before telling you, "I actually need to talk to you about something." You furrowed your eyebrows before replying, "Okay, what's up?" Chuck took your hands and led you to sit on the couch. Concerned, you set your cup of coffee down and gave all of your attention to him. 

"There's something I need to tell you. I've actually been meaning to talk to you about this for a while now, but I was scared how you would react," Chuck started. "Honey, whatever it is, you can tell me," you told him. He let out a nervous chuckle before replying, "Okay, here goes nothing. I'm God." 

You sat there for a moment and searched Chuck's eyes for any hint that he was joking, but he showed no sign that he was. "What are you talking about?" you questioned. "I'm God, you know the Almighty Lord. Creator of humankind, I know you've heard of me," he said, trying to make a joke. 

"You're telling me that you are the actual God," you told him, and he nodded your head. You stood up suddenly feeling a rush of emotions. Embarrassment for the things that you didn't want him to know about you, but you now knew that he already knew.  

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Chuck asked you. "How could keep this from me?" you asked him. "Look, I'm sorry, okay, I just was scared of losing you and I didn't know how to tell you," Chuck told you. "Chuck you wouldn't have lost me, but, it's just that, I used to pray to you. When everything with Lucifer was going down or when I was going through a really hard time I used to pray to you, and you never answered my prayers, so I kind of stopped believing in you and I started indulging in a lot of things I wasn't proud of, and as my boyfriend, I never wanted you to know about those things, but now that I know you're God I know that you know these things and it's just really embarrassing for me," you explained to him. 

"Y/N, yes I know those things about you, but I never once thought of them as embarrassing. You are so beautiful and kind, and smart, and there's nothing that you can do that would scare me off or make me feel ashamed of you. I love you and that is never going to change," Chuck told you. 

You smiled at him and replied, "I love you too." Chuck pulled you into a kiss and you deepened it by slightly biting his lip. "Care to prove how much you love me?" you asked with a mischievous smile. Chuck smirked and interlaced his fingers with yours before pulling you to your shared bedroom. "This is why I love you," Chuck said before pulling you into a kiss. 

He laid you down gently on the bed and then trailed his kisses down your jaw to your neck. You ran your fingers through his hair as he left marks. He connected his lips to yours again before breaking away. He let his fingers graze slightly over your stomach under the hem of your shirt before lifting the shirt off of you. He trailed kisses over your breasts and down your stomach, stopping right above your pants.

He undid the button and zipper on your pants before sliding them off of your body. He ran his hands up your legs, letting the rest in the inside of your thighs for a moment before moving back up your body. He unhooked your bra and connected his lips to your nipple while massaging your other breast. He did this for a couple of minutes for switching to the other breast. You moaned as his tongue worked wonders, and you ran your fingers through his hair while he did this. 

He soon moved back down your body, and slid off your panties, letting his fingers graze your skin the whole way. He again ran his hands up your legs and the spread them open. He began rubbing your clit making your moan, before he attached his mouth. He began licking and sucking your folds while he rubbed you. You moaned in pleasure as you got more and more wet. 

After a few more minutes, Chuck stopped and stood up. He took of his pants and boxers, and then climbed back over your body. He lined himself up with your entrance, and slid his cock into you. He began thrusting slow and deep at first, but gradually went faster and faster, going at a pace you didn't even know existed. You became a squirming, moaning mess underneath him, and soon you hit your climax. 

You arched your back as you orgasmed, and soon Chuck climaxed as well. After a couple more thrusts, he pulled out and laid down next to you. You both caught your breath, and then Chuck pulled you into him.

"Don't ever doubt my love for you," Chuck told you. You looked at him and smiled, "Never again," you replied, placing a kiss to his lips before resting your head on his chest. You smiled to yourself. You just had sex with God. 

Hello my little monsters,

I am so sorry for my inactivity but I hoping to continue writing requests for a while, so here is another one. Thank you all so much for your comments and votes. I love you all and all of you are amazing!

Always Keep Fighting!