{38} Archangels

Requested by: starrykaspbrak

Imagine: The reader is the archangels sister and she gets kidnapped by a demon and tortured and the angels and Chuck find her

Blood dripped down your arm, leaving a trail of red before falling to the floor. It had only begun. Damn demons. You looked up at the demon standing in front of you. He was one that was specially trained in torturing, and unfortunately for you, the demons had just discovered the power of the angel blade.

The demon was possessing a man who was at least forty years old with a salt and pepper look. The demon looked displeased. Probably because although he has already inflicted many cuts and bruises on you, you haven't made a sound. Not a sound of pain or of anything else the demon may want, and it was frustrating him.

You thought about how you got into this situation. You came to Earth to try to find out why all of the demons had been gathering together. You had gathered significant information on them, but before you could take that information back to Heaven, the demons caught you off-guard. They had managed to create handcuffs, much like the ones you had heard were found in the Men of Letters Bunker, and used to them to capture you. They brought you to a remote location that was covered with sigils that hid its location from other angels.

The demons tried asking you questions about your brothers, the archangels, but you refused to say anything. They had hoped torture would make you talk, but you were proving that idea wrong with every cut the demon in front of you made.

You sent messages of help across angel radio, hoping that one of your brothers would hear it and come to your rescue, but you knew it would take them some time to figure out where you were. You were patient, though. You trusted your brothers, despite the fact that none of them trusted each other.

Michael and Lucifer were always fighting each other and Gabriel was constantly in the middle of it. But, there was always one thing that they pulled together for, and that thing was you. You were the baby of the family, and you were the only one to get through to all of your brothers.

You understood where each one was coming from and tried to keep the peace. No matter what was going on, whether Lucifer was in the cage, or whether he had broken out of it. Whether Gabriel was dead or playing the Trickster. There was always one thing that remained a constant - you.

You prayed the same message over and over. "Michael, Raphael, Luci, Gabe. If any of you can hear me, I have been taken. It's demons...I don't know where they've taken me, but they have an angel blade. Please find me."

You kept repeating it, not only in the hopes that they would hear it, but you knew if they did hear the message, then repeating it would let them know that you are still alive. You lost track of the number of times you had already prayed the message, but you had faith that it would work. You just hoped they would be able to find you before the demons decided you weren't worth the risk and killed you off.

About fifteen minutes later, you heard yelling in a room near the one you were currently in. The demon in front of you dropped the angel blade on a nearby tray and took a few steps away from it. Before he could do anything else, though, the door was broken down, and there stood your brothers in their full glory.

They walked into the room and the demon that had been torturing you moments before was now cowering behind you. "Step away from our sister," Michael stated, his voice dangerously low. The demon looked between the archangels before taking a half step away.

"Samael?" Lucifer asked, clearly recognizing the demon. The demon looked surprised that Lucifer had shown up. "My Lord! I wasn't expecting you! I was unaware that this was your sister," the demon quickly tried to lie.

Lucifer started laughing an obviously fake smile. "Wow! Demons really have gotten bad at lying," Lucifer stated before seriousness replaced the smile. The demon looked scared and tried to run away, but with a snap of his fingers, Lucifer disintegrated him.

Meanwhile, Gabriel and Raphael had come next to you and broke the chains that were holding you up, catching you as you stumbled forward a little bit. Once you had regained your footing, you saw that Michael and Lucifer had joined your other two brothers in standing next to you.

"Are you okay?" Gabriel asked, as they all quickly glanced over your cuts. "Nothing a little time won't heal," you replied with a small smile. You then paused for a moment before asking, "How did you guys find me so quickly? I thought for sure with the sigils it would take you way longer."

"We had some help," Raphael responded. You looked at them in confusion before turning your attention to the door, where your father God, or as most people knew him now, Chuck, was standing. You let out a small gasp, unable to believe this was real.

"You're here," you muttered in disbelief. You hadn't seen him for so long and you had no idea where he was. "I'm here," he said, walking a little closer to you. "I had to come when I heard you were in trouble," he replied. "You still care?" you questioned.

Rumor in Heaven was that God left because he stopped caring. "I still care," he answered, pulling you into a small hug. "Thank you," you told him and he responded with a small smile. "How long are you staying?" you asked. "Not long. I have to leave again. It's not time for anyone to know that I'm still alive. But, I promise I will return soon," he replied.

You nodded your head, understanding that he had a plan. Your brothers said goodbye to them in their own way. Michael in a respectful way, Lucifer in a sarcastic comment way, Raphael in a quiet, somewhat understanding way, and Gabriel in a mix of all three. When they were done you hugged him and watched him fade away as he left.

You then turned to your brothers. "He's gone," you said softly and they just agreed quietly. "But, we still have each other," you said with a hopeful smile. They responded with their own smile and your smile grew, knowing that your brothers would always be there for you.

Hello my little monsters,

So, this was a kind of cute family one that I liked writing. Thank you all so much for reading and for your votes and comments! I love you all and all of you are amazing!

Always Keep Fighting!

~Caela