{19} Sam and Dean

Requested by: stileswifey

Imagine: You are Sam and Dean's little sister and get tortured by a demon.

You didn't believe them, you didn't want to. You should have listened, but you wanted to prove them wrong. Your brothers were always cocky. They were Winchesters after all. And, for once you just wanted to prove them wrong. But, things took a horrible turn.

It was only hours ago when you were sitting with your brothers Sam and Dean in that crappy motel room. You were arguing the same argument you always had with them. You wanted to hunt. Your father had taught you how to, but after John had died, Sam and Dean refused to let you hunt. They didn't want to risk losing you.

The last words both of your brothers had spoken to John was a promise to him. A promise to keep you safe no matter what. You thought it was sweet how your brothers cared for you. But, it also got really annoying, really fast.

"I can kill the demons with you guys, Dad taught me how to hunt, or did you forget that?" you told them for the thousandth time. "I know Dad taught you how to hunt, Y/N, but as your older brothers it's our job to keep you safe, and that means no hunting," Dean stated plainly.

"Sammy, will you tell him?" you pleaded to your other brother, hoping he would take your side. "I'm sorry, Y/N, but Dean is right about this," Sam replied. You rolled your eyes and told them, "I am just as good at hunting as both of you are."

"No, you aren't, and that's why you aren't coming," Dean responded, hoping you would drop the argument after he said that, but it just made you more angry. "You don't think I'm good enough?" you asked your oldest brother, who refused to make eye contact with you. "I'm not taking the chance," Dean said.

You looked at Sam, hoping he would say something, but he just sat there, looking down, neither one of them saying anything. "You would be with me the whole time, please, just this one hunt," you replied. "It's too dangerous, Y/N. For the last time, the answer is no," Dean responded, raising his voice slightly.

"Dangerous? Dean it's one demon," you continued, hoping to change his mine. Dean slammed his gun on the table, turning to look at you for the first time in the last fifteen minutes. Sam looked up at the both of you, wondering what his brother was going to say. "Drop it," Dean stated, a stern look on his face that made you sigh.

You plopped down on one of the beds and rolled over to your side, facing away from your brothers. A couple of hours later, they had both fallen asleep, and you wanted to do nothing more but to prove that you were as good as them. That you could hunt with them.

So, you took holy water and Ruby's knife and made your way to the warehouse where you and your brothers had figured out the demons were hiding. You walked in, and after a couple of minutes found the demon standing in the middle of the room.

You cautiously approached him, holy water and knife at the ready. The demon looked at you as you approached and started laughing. "What the hell are you laughing at?" you asked him. He smirked as he said, "You came alone." "So did you," you replied. "Actually, I didn't," he stated.

You furrowed your eyebrows as two more demons jumped out of the shadows and began attacking. You fought them off, only for three more to take their place. You fought as hard as you could, but the more you fought, the more demons came. It was too much for you to handle. It was too much for anyone to handle, and one of them had finally knocked you out.

You woke up in a cold, dimly lit room. You were lying on a table, your hands, feet, and chin strapped down. You tried to get out of them, but your attempts were unsuccessful. Suddenly, a door creaked open, and a man in a suit walked through the door.

"My, my, little Winchester, you're in big trouble now," he said, his eyes flashing black as he walked up to you. You tried to squirm away, but you couldn't. The demon picked up a knife, gliding it down your right arm, before plunging it into your shoulder.

You screamed out at the sudden pain, and whimpered as he pulled the knife back out. "You know what I think is funny? You were so determined to prove your brothers wrong that you just walked into a my trap. It was originally meant for your brothers, but you'll do. Killing you is like torturing all three of you Winchesters. You were so naive, Y/N. Did you honestly think that a demon would be alone in a town where they knew the Winchesters would be?" he said, continuing to slice down the same arm.

You let a small tear escape, but no more. From that moment on, you decided you weren't going to give the demon anymore satisfaction than what he was already getting. You may not have been able to prove to your brothers how strong you were, but you were going to prove it to yourself, if it was the last thing you did.

The demon sliced and tore for what seemed like hours. He didn't want anything. He was just doing it for fun. You were starting to lose consciousness, when you heard the door to the room bust open.

You looked up to see your brothers storming into the room, stabbing the demon who had been torturing you, before both of their gazes fell on you, their hearts breaking immediately at the sight. Dean began undoing your binds as Sam told you, "It's okay, Y/N. We're here. We're here."

You were too weak to respond, but you gave him a small smile. As soon as Dean was done breaking your binds, Sam swooped you into his arms, and ran to the Impala. He sat in the back seat with you as Dean drove to the nearest hospital.

You started to slip into darkness as you were rushed inside the hospital. You saw doctors rushing up to you, and you saw your brothers with tears in their eyes. That was the last thing you saw before you lost consciousness.

_____________

You woke up to an annoying beeping noise that made you groan. You opened your eyes to see your brothers sitting in the two chairs that were set up next to your bed. They were both sleeping. You smiled softly at their forms before whispering, "Dean. Sammy." Dean was the first to wake up.

He looked at you and when he saw you were awake, he immediately jolted up, waking Sam up who reacted the same way upon seeing your conscious state. "Y/N, thank God," Dean said, grabbing your hand in his. "Hey boys," you replied.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Sam stated. "You and me both Sammy," you responded. "Why did you go off on your own?" Dean asked, his voice wavering slightly. "I wanted to prove to you guys I was good enough. That I was strong enough to hunt with you," you told them.

"You didn't need to prove anything to us Y/N, we already knew how strong you were," Sam replied. You furrowed your eyebrows before asking, "Then why won't you let me hunt with you guys?"

"Because we don't know what we would do if we ever lost our little sister. We love you too much to put you in danger, Y/N," Dean replied. You smiled at them before saying, "I couldn't ask for better brothers. But, you guys take care of me more than you need to. I'm a big girl now, boys. I can take care of myself, so let me."

They both sighed as they shared a quick glance with each other. You looked into Dean's eyes as he told you, "We're starting you off slow. A simple salt-and-burn case, but if you leave our side during the hunt, no more hunting. And we don't leave until you heal from your wounds."

Your face filled with shock as you asked, "Are you serious?" "If you're going to be hunting anyways, it might as well be with us. That way we can still make sure you're safe, even if you want to take care of yourself," Sam replied.

"Thank you guys, this is going to be awesome, but don't think that because I want a little independence that it means I don't want your protection, I'm still your little sister," you said with a smile.

"Y/N, even if you hated us and never wanted to speak to us again, we would still make sure that you were safe," Dean responded. A grin spread across your entire face as you said, "I love you guys." "We love you too little sis," Sam replied, a smile on both his and Dean's face as well.

Hello my little monsters,

Thank you all for reading, and thanks for all your votes and comments! I love you all and all of you are amazing!

Always Keep Fighting!

~Caela~