{86} Adam Winchester

Requested By: spencerisrandom

Imagine: The reader is a werewolf and Adam has to try to calm her down during a full moon. He ends up kissing her to calm her down & then they admit their feeling for each other

Your heart began to race as you looked down at the bodies that surrounded you. You were coated in blood from head to toe as hearts ripped from your victims' bodies lay scattered around the ground. Tears streamed down your face as you looked at the carnage you had done. You truly were a monster.

You saw bright lights begin flashing you in the face and multiple police officers surrounded you with their guns pointed at you. "Put your hands up!" one of them yelled. "Please, I didn't mean to do it," you choked out, raising your hands.

You looked into the face of the officer standing in front of you. He had no remorse for you - who could after what you did. In a second, he fired off a shot, hitting you directly in the chest. Your body hit the ground as you began to bleed out, feeling your life drain out of your body.

-

You woke up with a jolt as the memory of the nightmare you just had began flooding your mind. You began crying as you thought about everything you had been through recently. A couple of weeks ago you had been kidnapped by a man you had met at the bar.

You thought he was going to murder you, but what he did was far worse. You were tied up in a dim room, unable to think clearly when he began talking about how he was born into the life of a werewolf. He explained that at first, he thought it was a curse but he came to realize it was a blessing in disguise.

You thought you were just going crazy from being held captive. You thought you were hallucinating when he said he was going to turn you into what he was. But, when you began to turn for the first time, you realized you were sadly mistaken.

Turning for the first time was painful and horrifying. Everything seemed like a walking meal to you. You ended up going to your best friend's house in tears. You were still in your transformation as your best friend - Adam Winchester - opened the door. He was shocked and confused as to what he was seeing.

He immediately brought you into his house and comforted you as you explained what had happened to you. Adam was completely heartbroken as you told him your story. He was still partially in denial as monsters were said only to be a myth.

But, then again, he never saw you as a monster, only as his closest friend. You thought of Adam as more than a friend. You had known him for years and had always found him attractive. He was your rock more than once in your life and was there for you no matter what. Eventually, you realized you had fallen in love with him.

For fear of losing him as a friend though, you never spoke of your feelings for him. He helped you through your first transitions as a werewolf and he made it a lot easier. He helped you calm your heart rate so you didn't feel like you were spinning out of control and he helped you curb your cravings for humans.

You both knew that you would never hurt Adam and that was the reason he helped so much. But, tonight was a different story. Tonight was the first full moon that you would experience as a werewolf.

Throughout all the lore on werewolves and lycanthropes, there is a common theme of the full moon being the worst time for werewolves; well, for most supernatural creatures really. The moon is said to contain supernatural powers that it bestows upon the Earth, so when it's at its fullest power, so are those beings who share in its supernatural likeness.

You had been having horrible nightmares every night for the past week about you losing control tonight and slaughtering people. You were terrified of what could happen tonight.