{84} Dean Winchester

Requested By: WifeyLiz2081

Imagine: Dean is possessed by a demon and you try to perform an exorcism, but it almost kills you.

You knew that it was risky. You knew that you shouldn't have gone. But, when Dean asks you to do something, you have a hard time saying no.

Sam was gone, helping one of his hunter friends that Bobby knew, which left you and Dean alone. You have been together for several years now and trusted each other completely. You and Dean met at Ellen's roadhouse when Sam and Dean visited and the two of you couldn't help but feel a connection.

Several months later, the Winchesters asked you to begin hunting with them and a short while later, you and Dean were dating. It was hard dating a hunter because any hunt could end one of your lives, but you couldn't deny the feelings you had for the eldest Winchester.

Dean was getting anxious waiting for Sam to get home from his hunt so he decided to find some work of his own. He managed to find some news of a small town in Georgia that was being overwhelmed with the smell of sulfur and bad luck. Multiple natural disasters had practically destroyed the town. You weren't too sure it was anything supernatural, and if it was, it was something very powerful; and, you weren't sure if you were ready to fight something like that.

But, Dean insisted, so you packed your gear and the two of you began the road trip. You arrived at the small town the next day and began interviewing the locals. While you questioned them, Dean took a look around the town looking for any omens.

The two of you met up a couple of hours later and Dean had explained to you that he found multiple pieces of evidence that all pointed towards a demon. In turn, you explained that multiple locals had claimed they were witnesses to demonic possessions that had been taking place throughout the town.

The omens Dean found were not just the common ones though. They ranged from horrific possessions to natural disasters that prohibited the locals from living normal lives. Whatever demonic entity was here, it was not happy and it was very dangerous.

Dean, however, had all the confidence in the world as he began to do some research. The two of you spent hours in the library reading up on demonology books and other lore, attempting to find the source of this town's hardships.

Finally, just as you were about to throw in the towel and call it a night, Dean stood up from the table and said, "Found it." You turned your attention to your boyfriend as he began reading you a passage from the book about a demon named Xephros.

Xephros was a Knight of Hell according to legend and was a very powerful demon. He could cause natural disasters that affected a small area, but could not affect areas around them and as a hobby, he possessed multiple people, making them go crazy before eventually taking their lives.

You matched evidence you had seen from the town and the locals to facts about Xephros in the books, and in the end, you decided that he was the demon you were dealing with. It made you nervous that he was a Knight of Hell and you tried to convince Dean that it was risky to try and take him on without Sam's help. You thought it would be a good idea to wait for Sam to get back from his hunting trip and then the three of you could track Xephros down.