{14} Crowley

Requested by: SuperSamiNatural67

Imagine: Crowley is a substitute teacher at your school, and you can't help but feel drawn to him.

You hated Dean and Sam for this. They were always protective of you, something you were grateful for, but this was crossing a line. Sam and Dean were your best friends, and they were always looking out for you. But, this particular time, it felt like they were only out to get you.

A couple of months ago, you had been captured by some demons. They tortured you, and almost killed you. In fact, you would have been dead if Dean and Sam hadn't shown up when they did, killing the demons, and saving your life.

Now, they were hell-bent on sending you back to school. You hated school. You were always picked on in high school and were so thankful when you graduated because you knew that no one was going to force you to go to college...until now.

Sam and Dean had claimed that the only way to keep you safe was to make sure that no demons could find you, which is practically impossible. So, the next best thing is putting you in a place where no one would ever expect you to be, which would, therefore, be the last place they would look for you.Unfortunately, for you, that meant school.

You had started going to school about two weeks ago, and every day you tried to convince Sam and Dean not to make you go anymore. But damn, those two boys were very determined to get their way.

In fact, they had even made arrangements to be temporary teachers at the college you were going to, to make sure that you were actually attending class instead of just saying you were. So, a few days later, your college introduced the new history teacher, Sam Winchester, and the new music teacher, Dean Winchester.

You pretended like you didn't know them, which only gave them more of a reason to embarrass you. You had gotten used to them being there over the days, and were finally falling into the regular routine that had taken over your life.

Everything seemed normal...until you walked into your biology class.

Normally, the man sitting behind the desk in the classroom was a tall man with black hair and blue eyes named Mr. John Halloran. But, today, there was a shorter man with brown hair and green eyes.

The man was sorting through some papers on the desk, looking at them with a confused face as if he had never seen anything like them. You watched him with an amused look on your face, unable to tear your eyes away from the man in front of you, until all of a sudden the bell rang, pulling you out of your thoughts as you quickly sat down in your usual desk.

The man stood up from his desk once the bell stopped ringing, and turned his back towards the class, writing the name: Mr. Crowley on the board. "Good morning class, my name is Mr. Crowley, for those of you who can't read, and I will be your substitute teacher," the man said.

That's when something clicked in your mind. Dean and Sam were always talking about Crowley the King of Hell, and how he had been on the lookout for any demons that might be trying to hurt you. They never said why he was helping you, but you had always wanted to meet the mysterious demon who was betraying his own kind to help a human, and now, here he was, posing as a substitute biology teacher.

Crowley looked at the class for only a moment before stating, "Shall we take attendance then?" You felt your heart skip a beat as you hear his thick British accent. He began calling out the names of the people in your class when finally, he got to your name.

"Y/N Y/L/N," you heard him say before pausing and looking up to see where you were, something he hadn't bothered doing with the rest of your classmates. You felt shivers run down your spine as he spoke your name in that accent of his. You had to pull yourself together before replying, "Here."