{5} Dean

Requested by: Cenasgirl13

Imagine: Dean proposes at the beach.

(Y/F/N = Your full name)

The first time you met Dean was on a hunt. Dean and Sam had come to Bobby for help with a case, but little did they know that you, Bobby's honorary daughter, were visiting him that same weekend. You and Bobby were just talking, catching up on what the two of you had been doing when there was a knock on Bobby's door. You glanced at Bobby before standing up and walking over to the door. 

You opened it and saw two men. One was tall with long hair and hazel eyes,  and the other...he was perfect. His body was perfectly sculpted with a sharp jawline and emerald green eyes.  He had brown hair, and was wearing a look of shock as he stared at you.  You couldn't help but stare back, your eyes never leaving his.

Suddenly, the moment was ruined when the taller one cleared his throat, and asked, "Who are you?" You looked at him and let a smirk dance on your lips. "I could ask you the same question," you replied.  "Where's Bobby?" the taller one, again, questioned, the other one staying quiet. "He's inside, why?" you responded, but before either one of them could answer, Bobby came to the door, asking, "Y/N, what the hell is taking so long?"

Bobby looked out the door and onto his porch, looking at the two men.  "Aw, hell, it must be bad if the two of you are here," Bobby told them. You looked at Bobby confused and he said,  "Well, I'll let you introduce yourselves while I go get ready for whatever you two idjits did this time. " You chuckled as Bobby walked away, and you gave the men a warm smile. 

"I'm Y/N," you told them extending your hand. The one who had stayed quiet was the first to take it, giving back the warm smile, and saying, "I'm Dean." You tried to keep a blush from rising on your cheeks as Dean winked at you. Neither you nor Dean let go of each other other's hand until the other man cleared his throat. You moved your eyes from Dean's to the other one. "I'm Sam," he stated with a smile, offering his hand to you.  That's when you, hesitantly, took your hand from Dean's to shake Sam's. 

After a moment you let go of Sam's hand and said,  "Well, come on in." Dean gave you a smile in response, before he and Sam entered the house. You all walked into Bobby's dining room where he had cleared the table,  and you took a seat. Dean sat down next to you, and Bobby and Sam sat down next to each other, across from you and Dean. 

"So, what happened now?" Bobby asked Dean and Sam. "There's this case that me and Sammy have been trying to take care of, and we need some help," Dean stated. "What is it?" you asked. "A vampire nest. We've been tracking them through several states, but they have always been one step ahead of us, and we don't know how. But now, they are here, in South Dakota, and we need your help to stop them before they leave again," Sam explained, and you tugged at your lip as you tried to formulate a plan inside your head.

Dean glanced at you, and he found the way you bit your lip completely adorable. But, he had to focus. This was just a little crush, right? Nothing he couldn't handle...and nothing he couldn't get over. At least, that's what he wanted to believe.

"So, they somehow know that you have been tracking them, and every time you enter the same town they were in, they were already gone, correct?" you asked, and Dean and Sam nodded their heads. "What do you drive, Dean?" you asked, looking into his eyes again, but forcing yourself not to get lost in them, and to focus on his answer.

"A 1967 Chevy Impala," Dean answered, proudly. "Mind if I check it out?" you asked. Dean shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Sure, I'll take you out." You and Dean then stood up, and he led the way to the car. "Where do you keep your hunting stuff?" you asked, as you reached the car. "In the trunk," Dean told you, opening it.