{4} Castiel

Requested by:BeautifulMax2001

Imagine: After you get in a fight at school, your brothers take away the one thing you love the most -- your piano. But Cas comes along and saves the day.

High school was a hard time for everyone, but for you it was worse. Nobody understood you at the school you were going to, yet your brothers, Sam and Dean, forced you to continue to go to school there. You knew they meant well by it, they just wanted you to have a chance at a normal life, but you just didn't fit in there, and everyone knew it. Hell, some people even bullied you for it.

A prime example of someone who bullied you would be Maddie Coufal, the school's blonde, petite, cheerleader. Correction -- captain of the cheerleaders, which means she owned the entire school. So, when she hated someone, everyone else hated that person too, and she just so happened to hate you.

You hadn't done anything personally wrong to Maddie, so you didn't quite know why she hated you. Maybe it was the fact that you stood up for the other people she bullied, which only annoyed her to the point of no return. Whatever the reason, you had royally pissed Maddie off, and she intended on making your life a living hell.

You were walking out of your last class of the day, excited to get away from the school and go home where you knew your brothers and your piano would be waiting for you -- the things you loved the most. Your piano was your only getaway from all the drama at school. It was your only true source of happiness...well that, and Castiel. Cas was an angel, your brothers' best friend, and the man you were in love with. But, of course, you could never hint at anything, because just the thought of you and Cas having a relationship would be enough for both of your brothers to blow a gasket.

So you kept your love for the angel a secret, and stuck to playing the piano when you needed a break from life. You were actually very talented on it. After all, when you practice nearly everyday on it, you tend to learn a few good songs. Your brothers loved to listen to you play as well, because they knew how much joy it brought you. And, you were only forty five minutes away from being able to play it.

You walked out the front doors of the school and were immediately faced with the sun's bright light and other students. Suddenly, someone shoved you against the wall, making you drop your bag. You gasped slightly as you looked at your attacker who was none other than Maddie Coufal. "What the hell do you want, Maddie?" you asked, narrowing your eyes giving her a death glare.

She smirked and replied, "Always so brave, Y/N. Well, can you defend yourself against this?" she asked as she quickly and swiftly smacked you across the face. You bit the inside of your cheek as you tried to keep your composure. You knew you could kick her ass, you hunted monsters for a living! She laughed and asked, "Or are you too chicken?" That was the last straw.

She let out another snicker as you punched her across the face. She fell to the ground, and you smirked. But she got up, more mad than ever before, and she continued to attack you. You dodged each of her swings landing your own perfectly onto her face. This fight continued with you winning, not even giving her a chance until, suddenly, the principal came out of the building looking extremely angry.

"What the hell is going on here?" he asked, fuming. He pulled you off of Maddie and stated in a low, dangerous voice, "Both of you follow me to my office, now." He then began to walk to his room, and you and Maddie followed him, rolling your eyes at each other. When you reached the door to his office, he opened it and motioned for you to walk in. You hesitantly took the first step in, and sat down in one of the two chairs that was set up in front of the principal's desk.