{81} Dean Winchester

REQUESTED BY: deniz_kh

You placed your hands on your steering wheel and rested your forehead on top of them, feeling absolutely exhausted. Your clothes stuck to your body from the blood that was on you and every muscle ached. You had a cut on your forehead that was already beginning to bruise around it. Not to mention, there was an overwhelming putrid smell of the dead werewolf that was in the trunk of your car. You had just gotten done with a hunt but you still needed to dispose of the body.

After another minute, you sat up and started your car, ready to drive to a place to get the body out of your car. But before you could, your phone started ringing. You looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Jody Mills - a good friend of yours.

"Hey Jody, what's up?" you asked her. "Y/N, it's Sam and Dean - they're missing. I need you to come back now," she responded. You felt your heart race at her words and replied, "I'm on my way." You felt like your whole world was spinning at the thought of losing either of the Winchester boys. You drove to a hidden place in the woods and disposed of the body in your trunk before making your way to Sioux Falls.

As you drove, your mind began to fill with memories that you shared with Sam and especially Dean. You hadn't seen them for about three or four months. You missed them a lot. You could still remember the argument that you had with Dean that caused you to leave in the first place.

-

"How could you think I would do something like that?" Dean asked, sounding genuinely offended. "Well, I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time you ever cheated on someone," you snapped back. Dean looked hurt as he looked at you. "I may have slept with a lot of women, but do you really think that I would do something like that?"

You shrugged your shoulders in response and sat down on your shared bed in silence. You and Dean had been fighting for the better part of thirty minutes. Two years ago, you had gotten pregnant with Dean's baby, but unfortunately, due to stress, you ended up losing the baby.

You were absolutely shattered at the news and so was Dean. Five months ago, you had gotten the news that you were pregnant again. Dean was so excited. He kept telling Sam and Cas how it was some miracle that you got pregnant again after everything. You and Dean made sure that you didn't get involved in hunting and stayed stress-free to ensure the health of your baby.

But, despite all your attempts to have a healthy baby, you ended up having a miscarriage again. You were beyond broken this time and Dean tried to pick up your pieces while still trying to understand what went wrong.

You didn't mean for this argument to happen. But, you had accidentally told Dean that one of these days he was going to leave you for a girl who could have babies, and that set him off. "I don't want you to be with me just because you pity me, Dean! You deserve to have a baby - a family - and my body won't let that happen," you told him.

"I don't need kids, Y/N. I need you!" he replied, making you start crying. You had said some mean things to Dean and he was still so kind and loving towards you. He just wanted to be with you even though you couldn't have a baby.

"I don't deserve you, Dean. You shouldn't be with me," you softly said, avoiding eye contact with Dean. "Don't say that, Y/N. Don't you dare say that," Dean begged, getting down on his knees to make eye contact with you as he felt his own tears begin to form.

"I need some time to get over this. Time away from here, away from you and Sammy. I'm so sorry Dean. I love you so much, but I can't be here right now," you told him. He let his head hang and the tears fall at your words, feeling like his whole world was crashing down. "Please, don't go," Dean pleaded softly, a last act of desperation. "I have to," you replied, getting up.