{7} Gabriel

Requested by: Kaddiy_Dreams

Imagine: When Dean is dead you and the Trickster become best friends, but soon you start to fall for him.

You were alone in a bar, drinking away the pain. Your older brother Dean had died only two weeks ago, and the pain you were feeling was unbearable. Not only did you lose one brother, but wben Dean died, you also lost Sammy, who left you to deal with his sorrows in his own ways.

So, you were all alone...sitting in a bar. You had at least out enough energy into your appearance to look hot, and every few minutes a new guy was hitting on you. After a couple of hours, it got really annoying, so when you felt another person sit down next to you, without even looking, you said, "If you don't leave right now, I will hurt you."

"Someone's grumpy," the man teased causing you to look at him. "Gabriel," you muttered under your breath. "Hello, Y/N," Gabriel replied sweetly, and you just rolled your eyes at him in response. "You don't like me very much, do you?" Gabriel asked. "You killed Dean over and over again and then trapped me and my brothers in TV Land Hell. Why should I like you?" you inquired.

"Because I'm only here for you," he told you. "What do you mean?" you asked. Gabriel looked down for a split second before returning his gaze to you. "I know that when you lost Dean, you also lost Sam, and I don't want you to be alone," Gabriel explained. You looked at him skeptically before asking, "Why do you suddenly care?"

"It's not suddenly, I've always cared. I just haven't been as open about it," he replied. "Really, Gabriel? When did you ever care?" you questioned. "Well, the only reason I put you through the pain of watching Dean die over and over again is because I thought that if you felt the pain over and over again, then when he actually died, it wouldn't be as bad," he justified.

"Well, it didn't work," you responded. "Which is why I'm here now. I want to help you," Gabriel told you. "Really? How?" you asked, curious. "By reminding you of who you are. You aren't someone who goes to bars every night to try and forget the pain. You're a badass hunter who faces the pain, and conquers it," Gabriel told you with a small smile.

"And how exactly are you planning on reminding me of this?" you questioned with a small smile dancing lightly on your lips. "Do you trust me?" he asked. "Should I?" you responded. Gabriel held out his hand, and said, "50/50 chance. If you come with me, I promise, you will either have an amazing time, or you will want to kill me. Either way, you aren't sitting alone in a bar getting drunk, and yelling at every guy who comes up to you."

You chuckled softly, before placing your hand in his. "You have one shot, don't screw it up," you told him. "Don't worry. I'm an archangel, I don't screw anything up," he replied arrogantly, making you laugh, which in turn caused him to smile. "Ready to go?" he asked you, and you nodded your head.

He then laced his fingers with yours and then snapped once. In an instant you were in an abandoned warehouse. "Gabriel? Where are we? If you're planning on killing me here, I'm pretty sure it was a bad idea to trust you," you whispered, not sure what was lurking in the shadows of the deserted building. You could still feel Gabriel's hand laced in yours, and chills went down your spine as Gabriel bent down and whispered in your ear, "We are in a vampire's nest. They are all sleeping in the next room. This is who you are, Y/N. I'll be here if you need me," Gabriel told you, before placing a machete in your hand.

You looked at the machete and then back at Gabriel who motioned for you to go on into the next room and kill the vampires. You took a deep breath before entering the next room. You scanned the room quickly. There looked to be about eight vampires, a small nest, but still enough to take you down if you let them.