{69} The Winchesters / Gabriel

Requested By: kkcraze8

Imagine: You are the Winchester's sister but go off hunting on your own when John dies. You become reckless and Gabriel puts you in TV land to remind of you of the good times with your brothers.

No one ever really knows what it's like to lose a parent. A lot of people pretend. A lot of people say they know the feeling, or they can imagine. But, until it happens to them, they don't, they can't. Of course, everyone reacts to losing a parent differently. Some get angry that they were taken from this world, some feel guilty about the way they treated their parents when they were still alive, and some just don't know how to cope.

What are you supposed to do when the person who brought you into this world is taken from it? What do you do when the person who taught you everything, from the simplest things in life to the hardest, can't teach you anything anymore? When the person who taught you right from wrong leaves you to figure things out on your own.

Some people turn to others to help them figure things out. They lean on each other for support. At least, that's what Sam and Dean did when John Winchester died. You didn't. You couldn't. You weren't going to let yourself watch anyone else die.

You were Dean's twin sister, born just a few minutes after him. The three of you grew up into the hunting life with your father teaching you everything there was to know about hunting. Dean was always the obedient one while Sam was always the rebellious one when it came to your father. You were a mix of both. You were obedient and listened to John, but when you truly disagreed with him, you made your opinions known.

Regardless of that, though, the three of you grew up closer than most siblings, sharing an unbreakable bond. Then, Sam left to go to college, and that bond was weakened, but still there. You and Dean began hunting together, the both of you became quite skilled, but then your father disappeared.

The three of you joined together again to try and track him down, and eventually you did, only to find out that he was chasing down the demon who took your mother from you. The four of you worked together to try and kill yellow eyes, but it ended up with you, Dean and John in the hospital.

John ended up selling his soul to save yours' and Dean's lives and when Sam found his dead body, that was the moment that you decided you couldn't do this anymore. You couldn't keep watching your family die.

So, you wrote a letter explaining your feelings to Sam and Dean and then disappeared. You began going on solo hunts to distract yourself. That was all you would do. Hunting the monsters kept you from facing the reality that both of your parents were gone. It didn't let you worry about Sam and Dean because you were always in constant fear for your own life.

You did the most dangerous hunts and always came out victorious. You quickly made a name for yourself among hunters and it didn't take long for creatures to become aware of you too. You were called the Rogue Winchester. Soon, though, your hunting became more reckless and bigger creatures started looking at you. Creatures like angels.

One angel in particular took an interest in you - Gabriel. He liked your personality, what you did and the way you did things. And, when he found out you were related to the Winchesters, his interest piqued even more. He began talking to you, and you ignored him for the most part. But, you eventually let him past your barriers. The two of you became friends.

When the apocalypse happened, you zoned even more into your hunting. You began doing hunts that got you hurt and Gabriel was worried about you. He tried to express his concern, but you tuned him out and eventually began ignoring him.

Gabriel got so worried that he decided to do something about it. So, while you were in the middle of another one of your dangerous hunts, you felt yourself being sucked through what felt like a portal. When you gathered your surroundings, you saw that you were in the middle of brightly lit room with several doors surrounding you.