𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

~✧~

Desperately, Taraphina had been trying to draw a perfect, curved eyeliner for half an hour by now. On her left eye she had created a perfect line, but on her right she failed miserably and it made her angry. She let an exasperated scream escape her throat and threw the black pencil across the room with all her might.

It was already a little after five and she hadn't finished. 'Tom would be thrilled,' she thought sarcastically, not that she really cared. She took one deep breath and picked up the eyeliner from the floor again. She wiped away the crooked line above her right eye and was just putting on the eyeliner when her name was shouted throughout the mansion. She bit her lower lip in anger; she wouldn't be able to contain her short temper much longer.

"What?" she shouted back angrily.

There was no reply. Again she took a deep breath and applied the eyeliner. She drew a curved line, it wasn't perfect, but considering the time, probably satisfactory.

Her door was yanked open and an angry Tom Riddle came into her field of vision.

"Why aren't you ready?" he asked angrily and visibly annoyed.

Taraphina glared angrily at the future Dark Lord. She raised an eyebrow expertly. As she gazed at Tom Riddle, she simultaneously eyed his muscular body beneath the black suit. He looked damn good and even Taraphina had to admit that, even if she didn't want to. His perfect, striking face and that trained body made something in her stomach tingle. She couldn't help a small smile, but quickly tried to hide it. She had pride and she definitely wouldn't keep pushing Riddle's ego.

"Didn't I just ask something, darling?" he asked in a low, raspy voice, tilting his head.

Taraphina just turned her head away and stared back into the mirror in front of her. She watched in the mirror as Tom strode across the room to her and stopped behind her. He placed his leather-gloved hands on her bare shoulders and began to paint light circles.

"You look fantastic, love," he whispered in her ear. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of her eyes widening in the mirror. 'Girls,' he thought, 'always so silly.' He found it almost ridiculous how easily he could raise goose bumps on her skin with the smallest of gestures. He was sure that in the near future she would do anything for him as soon as he asked nicely. Soon she would be so blind with love and would obediently obey his every command. She would be a good decoration at his side; pretty and powerful.

He backed away from her and went to her bed where two black dresses lay. Both beautiful, yet very daring. He knew she loved to wear quite 'revealing' dresses just to upset her parents, but that evening she would unfortunately have to do without them. They were allowed to stand out as little as possible and in those dresses, all eyes would surely be on her. He loved seeing her in dresses, she looked exquisite and even more like fucking elite. As soon as she showed up at a ball in one of her dresses, all eyes would fall on her, lustful ones from the men and jealous ones from the women. She loved that attention and knew the power her looks could have on others. But even more, he would love to have her by his side, so he would get even more respect and recognition. People would kneel before his princess and him.

"Which one should I wear?" asked Tara, perplexed. She had to admit that Tom had good taste and knew exactly what looked good on her.

"I'm afraid these dresses aren't quite the right choice for turning up unnoticed at a ball, dear," he admitted with a sad sigh.

"And what should I wear then?", Tara inquired annoyed at his advice.

"Don't worry my dear, I had already figured that you didn't have a suitable dress to show up inconspicuously at a ball," he explained as he took out his wand, "I took the liberty of having a dress made for you that would probably be more practical for tonight."