𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

~✧~

She floated on the water, showing off her slender body in all its glory. From her head to the end of her tail, she looked simply flawless. Her blonde long hair covered her bare chest in just the right places, mere shades leaving enough room to stimulate the imagination. 

Infatuated, the four men watched the magnificent hybrid of man and fish in the moonlight. She kept smiling all too invitingly at the four to lure them into the water. Meanwhile, she kept splashing a little with her dark, frayed fin in the water. The wet water on her skin and scales glistened slightly in the light emanating from the ship.

"Oh what a brave sailor, beautiful and splendid to look at, I wonder how he finds me, I'm so lonely without him," she sang exceedingly sweetly as she swam closer and closer to the ship.

"Are you the sailor I'm looking for?" the blonde asked.

All four nodded, which only made the hybrid woman smile even more. Too preoccupied with the wonderful creature before them, they didn't even notice the water splashing all around the boat and more creatures emerging from the sea.

"Come join me in the water then," she said with a grin, trying to push herself up to the boat's rail with the help of her powerful tail fin. Gratefully, she accepted Leo's hand, who grabbed her by the wrist to pull her further up.

She propped her elbows on the boat railing and let her tail fin dangle down, only the last tips touching the water.

"Come to me," she bewitched them, turning especially to Leo. She reached out a hand and ran it through his dark curls. Her hand continued to wander until it was placed against his cheek. Applying a little pressure, she guided him closer towards the depths. Leo was infatuated with her, he followed her lead and leaned a little over the railing. He was one hundred percent sure that this was what he wanted. He knew soon he would fall, unable to hold the weight of the beautiful woman in front of him for much longer, but he didn't care. He was aware of the fact, but he didn't mind, he just wanted to feel her wet lips on his for once. Everything that would happen afterwards did not interest him. Hopefully, he followed the direction the sea creature was leading; ever closer towards the black sea.

Their lips were no longer far apart, just when he thought the second had come when he could feel fulfilment, it was not. He didn't even notice the other sea creature that just jumped out of the water and wanted to take him down with it. A trap in the form of an invitation.

He was lucky that Tom's hand grabbed the other creature by the neck just in time and hammered its skull against the boat wall. This enormous impact knocked the creature out, but the other now revealed its razor-sharp fangs and hissed at the four of them. Before any further action could be taken, Leo was pulled overboard.

Everyone regained control of their senses.

With a strong jerk, Tom pulled the soaked creature onto the ship and not a second after the creature touched the wooden floor of the ship, a black panther suddenly ran out of the cabin and pushed off with its strong hind legs to jump into the water.

The ship's captain froze in amazement, while Theodore was excited to finally see the cat Tom had praised in action. Tom wasn't excited nor amazed, he knew what she was capable of.

"Nott quickly the axe," Tom ordered as he pushed the creature to the ground by its neck. Her eyes fluttered open again after a short time, hybrids were tough creatures. It hissed and wriggled, trying to catapult someone overboard with its strong tail. Theodore deftly pushed past her and reached for the hatchet.

"Help me Alvaro," he yelled over the loud splash in the water. It took a moment for the old man to come out of his stupor and rush to help. Together they tried to push the big tail to the ground, but were very much struggling. Finally, the old man took a knife out of his pocket and stabbed through the creature's tail so that it was now pinned against the wooden floor. The creature cried and tried even harder to free itself from Tom's grip. Now Theodore could finally hold the axe high above his head and quickly swing the sharp blade back down, making a clean cut. Another yelp pierced the air, but more importantly a small piece of the tail fin was now theirs.