𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝

~✧~

Some were born to make history.

Others didn't.

Some were ment to change the world.

Others didn't.

Some lived the dreams from the people, that have just their dreams to imagine what this life would be like.

Others didn't.

Some lives may look perfect.

But to 100%, they aren't.

Rich or poor, it doesn't matter. We all have problems, some may be different but at least one is the same.

We all were or will be at that point, when we lose the person that matters the most to us.
Probably we all can agree, the saddest moment is when the person who gave you the best memories, becomes a memory. And somehow he or she will be forgotten more day by day even though we do all we can to remeber us everyday.

Taraphina had been thinking for a while about who was the most important person in her life, but for her this moment of loss had not yet arrived. To her dismay, she had to realise that it was the person she had hated the most with all her heart and soul more than a year ago who she now called the most important.

One person can change everything. That was her realisation of the year. She was at the bottom, went through lows, but at some point there were also highs again. And thinking back, it was always he who had brought her out of it. He may have caused some of the lows himself, but in the end she had to admit that he had saved her again and again. In many ways. He had taken her in, protected her, done everything possible for her sake and never left her. He was there, always and everywhere.

Death liked to accompany her. From childhood until that day, it seemed to play hide and seek with her and frighten her, but the time had come when she swore to herself that she would no longer be afraid. She had been through a whole year. Suffered, cried, rejoiced and laughed and now it was time for a change. She had come to many realisations and one in particular was that everything happened for a reason.

The older she got, the more her bliss seemed to disappear, but she wouldn't let that happen any longer. She missed her old happy self and now it was time to let that little blissful heart beat primary again.

As soon as the rockets flew into the air on New Year's Eve and it was 0:00, this year's suffering would be history again.

Resolutions have never been her thing, but this year she vowed to be stronger. All the people she cared about were with her, by her side. Tom would destroy the world to be with her. Abraxas would burn the world down to save her. And her mothers would watch over her every day. Through some suffering could come the greatest happiness, another realisation of hers.

She was set back down on the ground and a hand grasped her caringly by the upper arm.

"You good?", asked the boy with a charming grin.

She nodded with a smile, "Just thinking," she confessed.

Smiling, she took his outstretched arm and followed him. It was just him and her, and their friends in one of London's most exclusive venues. It was only thanks to Tom that they had been given one of the wonderful tables and a breathtaking view of London's skyline. All the lights stretched along through the darkness and every now and then bright colours adorned the night sky. It was wonderful.

"There are the lovebirds again," Theo quipped and a whistle from Louis pierced the air.

Tara laughed and dropped down between them on a large leather couch. Playfully, she slapped both boys on the back of the head.