𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

~✧~

Taraphina's eyes fluttered open; her pupils dilated. She felt the warmth emanating from the body behind hers. Tom's body.

Immediately memories of the previous evening popped into her head, she had to force herself to take one deep breath in and out to keep her anger from rising any higher. Merlin, she was agitated. How could he do this to her? How could he feel justified in raping her?

She tried slowly and unnoticed to free herself from the arms wrapped around her, but it was in vain.

She felt Tom's breath clearly on her cheek and a shiver ran down her spine, "Where do you think you're going, darling?" he asked, tightening his grip around her bare waist.

"The main thing is to get away from you," she replied through clenched teeth, trying to control her increasing anger.

"Since when so feisty?" mocked Tom with a grin on his face. Partly he had to admit, he liked this feisty side of her, so at least he had a good reason to punish her....

"Are you kidding me?" asked Taraphina, beside herself, trying to free herself from his grip, feeling a pain in her middle, but trying to ignore it.

"Stop that, you're too weak Taraphina," the Slytherin student warned, pulling her back beside him as she tried to sit up again.

"I'm not weak," Taraphina said aloud as she lay with her back turned to Tom, "Have you forgotten what I did to you yesterday? I'm sure the marks from my claws and teeth are still clearly visible in your skin."

Tom looked down at his chest, she was right the marks from her teeth and claws were still clearly visible in his chest. He bit the inside of his cheek and tightened his jaw line.

"And what are you trying to tell me Tara?" he asked bitterly, "Do you want me to take back what I just said about you; that you are weak? Or do you want me to admit to myself now that I am weak because you were able to wound me?"

Oh Merlin, if she didn't stop soon, she would regret it. His own anger kept rising as she implied he was weak.

Tara laughed, "But Tom you are weak," she said, "Why else did you run from me yesterday? You were afraid of a black cat, isn't that right? The oh so powerful dark lord was afraid of a black cat-" she quipped.

Before she could continue the sentence, a large hand wrapped around her throat and a heavy weight settled on her hips. Before Taraphina could resist any further, she raised her hand and slammed the flat of it against Tom's cheek, causing his face to dart to the side and a clap to echo in the room.

Bitterly, Tom stared at a spot in the large room, which was slightly illuminated by the light that could shine through the windows. His jawline was tense and his Adam's apple popped out.

"Did you really just hit me, you spoiled bitch?" asked Tom, his voice dark.

"Yes. Yes I did," she said proudly with a small smile on her face.

"I hope, you do know, that I can't let the behaviour of spoilt sluts go unpunished, don't you?", Tom's voice now sounded a little amused.

"Go ahead and do that", she expressed herself calmly, "Make my life a little more hell. It's not worth enjoying it any more anyway."

Tom's grip on her neck tightened, "What exactly do you mean by that?"

"What exactly do I mean by that?" she repeated his words, rolling her eyes, "You've been interfering in my life, making me do things I didn't want to-"

"I'm only interfering in your life because I want what's best for you," he immediately retorted.

"Oh and that's why you raped me? Because you only want what's best for me? I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but that was definitely the worst decision you've ever made," Taraphina shot back with lightning speed.