𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

~✧~

Students streamed through the corridors of the school. Some on their way to the Great Hall and others already on their way back to their rooms to get their things for the school day. Everyone at Hogwarts was already on their feet, except Taraphina Malfoy... she was still lost in the world of dreams and sleeping peacefully, curled up in her bed.

The good-looking Slytherin student with brown curls was the first to notice her absence. Like everyone else, he knew that Taraphina didn't have a good time management and often rushed into the hall quite late, but she was never as late as she was today.

Sighing, Tom placed his finished cup of coffee on the wooden table and made his way directly to Taraphina's room. As he entered the common room, he saw Taraphina's two roommates sitting on one of the black sofas. He found the two girls with blond hair extremely annoying and he was definitely not the only one. Taraphina also found them annoying and had tried many times to convince her parents to get her another room, but as the two daughters were from the Greengrass family, her parents refused to do her this favour as they were very good friends with this family.

"Do you know where Taraphina is?" asked Tom to the two girls without exchanging any pleasantries.

"When we left our room, she was still asleep," one of them explained, to which Tom just rolled his eyes and made his way to Taraphina's room. 'That girl could be so incredibly exhausting,' he thought as he descended the stairs. He was glad to have his advantages as Perfect and Headboy, because otherwise he wouldn't have been able to just enter the girls' wing, let alone Taraphina's room, for example. He would be lying if he said he had never used these advantages, on the one hand to put Taraphina in her place and on the other hand to be able to spend some togetherness with other students of the Slytherin house. He would never allow one of these girls to soil his bed....

Tom knocked once loudly on the wooden door to Tara's room but nothing seemed to happen. The door did not open, nor did he hear any sounds that gave the appearance of Taraphina being awake. Quickly he took out his wand and muttered, "Alohomora". The door swung open to reveal a Taraphina still in bed, peacefully sleeping away the morning. Tom's jaw tightened due to his anger. Classes started in 15 minutes and Tara was still asleep, she wouldn't pass her final exams like that....

Tom entered the room and locked the door behind him. The room was broadly flooded with sunlight, but Tara did not allow herself to be awakened by the incoming light. Tom's eyes fell on a water carafe on Tara's bedside cabinet, he didn't hesitate a moment and tipped the cold water into Taraphina's face, who only startled up.

"What the hell," she whined instantly, to which he just chuckled.

"Go get ready," Tom began as Taraphina brushed water from her face. He took out his gold pocket watch and glanced briefly at the ticking hands, "Class starts in 13 minutes, better hurry."

"You can't just come into my room and throw water in my face," the brunette complained.

"Oh yes I can and now get up and get ready before I drag you to class like that," he threatened, amused by her drenched form.

Taraphina looked deep into his eyes, "Oh, you wouldn't dare."

"Wouldn't I?" he mewed, raising an eyebrow questioningly. 

In that moment, Tara didn't know for sure if he would dare deliver her to class unmade in just a silk nightgown and panties. He was, after all, Tom Marvolo Riddle and damn hard to say out loud....

"Get ready before I throw you into the classroom so easily after all," he declared in his deep voice.

With a loud sigh, Tara rose from her partially wet bed and strolled to her wardrobe, from which she retrieved her school uniform. She healed into the bathroom, changed, brushed her teeth, dried her hair, which had also become a little wet, and gave it a quick brush. Just as she opened her cosmetics bag, Tom banged on the door.