𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

~✧~

Tom Marvolo Riddle slammed the door to his room behind him. The candles all lit up at the same time, illuminating the room with a reddish glow. His anger was unimaginable. She was stupid. So fucking stupid. He didn't understand her actions and even if she had explained, he wouldn't have wanted to understand. Taraphina had given him enough trouble lately, it was now high time something changed. She should be by his side, she should obey him and show him respect. He wanted only the best for her, but of course she had to be moody. He was obsessed with her and even he didn't really want to do that to her. But what was about to come she had herself to thank.... He was the future dark lord and what he desired he would get.

She was an incredible beauty with her waist-length silky hair and sparkling green eyes. Her pale skin as clear as porcelain and her body as perfectly formed as an elf's, he simply could not resist her. Whether she wanted it or not, she would stand by his side, if he had to, he would put her in chains. He didn't love this girl, he wasn't capable of it, but he desired her; almost as much as he desired eternal life....

Tom sat down at his desk and scribbled in his diary, actually he had hoped to delay the ritual, which he had been thinking about for a while, but in the meantime he felt compelled to act immediately. He could no longer tolerate Taraphina's temper, it was time he taught her discipline. But before he did that, he wanted to make sure she couldn't run around looking for help. He had planned to tie her to him, that way he would have more control over her and know what was going through her head.

Tom opened a book called 'Rituals of Dark Magic' and began to study one of the many rituals again. Dark magic done wrong could be very dangerous for all involved, so extreme caution was required. Tom dipped the tip of his black quill into his inkwell and began to continue a page he had already started in his journal. He sat at his desk for several more hours until night had already fallen.

~✧~

Taraphina had been huddled with a blanket under a tree by the Black Lake for several hours. It was already curfew, but she didn't care. She wanted to be alone and enjoy the blackness of the night. She was neither disappointed nor angry, she just enjoyed the silence of nature where she could find her own inner peace.

The leaves of the trees rustled softly in the summer wind and sometimes you could hear the splashing of the lake's water, stirred up by the creatures living in it at night. It was a beautiful full moon night, the sky cloudless, so that the stars could be seen dancing in the sky.

Taraphina watched the stars under the canopy and looked for one of her favourite constellations the dragon. She had always found the constellation of Draco extremely interesting and loved the mythologies associated with it. Slowly, the girl sank more and more into her thoughts....

She startled when she suddenly saw a figure in a black cloak standing in front of her. She felt her heart hammering against her chest and felt the adrenaline spreading through her body. She tried to reach unnoticed for her wand, which lay in the grass beside her, and as soon as her fingers wrapped around the wooden staff, she twirled it once nervously.

"Don't you dare Taraphina," a familiar voice suddenly warned.

"Tom?" she asked in a slightly shaky voice.

"The one and only," he replied and abruptly familiar pains began to plague her body. She was one hundred percent sure that he was causing this pain and wanted to fight back, but she couldn't get a clear thought. She couldn't even begin to raise her wand against him, Tom had her completely under his control due to the intense pain.  Her head ached and her vision became more and more blurred, her body began to tremble and the only thing that still escaped her lips was his name, then the darkness took her over....