𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

~✧~

Their lips pressed together. Soft skin on rough, both guided by lust and bliss.

The air to breathe became scarce between the powerful kisses, but still they both continued and did not let go of each other.

His hands wrapped around her long mane several times and she too grasped at any hold she could get from him while he still allowed it.

It wasn't long before they had both spent enough time tearing the thick jumpers off them. One less layer stood in their way. He took advantage of this brief moment of respite. He gave her a mischievous smile before pushing her against the nearest wall. A startled whoop escaped her lips as she staggered backwards until she caught the wall.

Her green irises sparkled at him wickedly and at the same time just as aroused. Seductively, she bit the inside of her lower lip and helped herself to the opening of her knee-length skirt. It quickly slid to the floor and was kicked aside by the pretty girl. With her arms now folded behind her back, she waited for his next move, leaning against the wall. She watched closely as he now slowly worked at his belt speed. Patience was a virtue, but definitely not hers.

The leather belt slipped out of the black loops of his trousers and at last he took another step towards her. The closer he came the more she had to tilt her head to look him in the eyes. Just like hers, they were drenched in lust.

He did nothing, just stood there so she decided to take the next step, she released her hands from behind her back and began to place them on his shoulders and gently kiss along his neck. Tenderly she nibbled his, careful not to leave any marks, even though she would love to know if he would heed his warnings.

Of course he would.

Her nails bared into his shoulder blades in an attempt to pull him down closer to her. Still he remained still as a statue in place, trying to convince himself to enjoy the attention from the young witch.

He just found he couldn't. He knew he had the power, he was about to push her hard against the wall, but still he felt far too powerless while she caressed him so well.

He had not given permission for her to touch his body, let alone kiss it. He needed the dominance, he needed to see the way her eyes looked at him in fear, but they hadn't done that for so long. He didn't quite understand, but after all he had done to her, she had obviously forgotten everything. She had said she loved him. And as much as he appreciated her presence, he needed to see her vulnerable side again. He needed it. He needed it to process himself.

She was kissing his protruding Adam's apple when he pulled her hair and pulled her hard against the hard wall.

She whimpered. Only when she was away from him did he feel the refreshing pain against his back. He looked down at her small hands and observed the small red traces of blood under her long nails.

Now it was time for him to take hold of her.

He attacked her lips with his and in a ridiculous attempt to slide her hands back over his muscular body, one flick was enough and her hands were bound together with the black leather belt above her head.

"Tom," she uttered a moan, which was probably going to be more of a complaint had he not gently stroked her precious pearl.

"Yes, my love," he replied between kisses and bites at her neck.

"I-. I-," she tried to get to speak but her confused mind would not let her.

"I know my love, I am also more than glad that we got all the information we needed, thanks to your perfect actorskills."