𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

~✧~

Tara was happy and excited, her one leg was constantly bouncing up and down. She was looking forward to finally being alone with Tom. She wanted to feel his touch all over her body. She didn't understand what he was doing to her, but right now she was enjoying it immensely. When she looked at him, she had to admit that it became quite strange to see Tom Riddle without his black suit and leather gloves, but he still looked fucking handsome in his Slytherinrobes...

It was crazy that she was still afraid of him a day before and was now eagerly looking forward to finally being alone with him...

Everyone was still eating. Tara had finished long ago and tried unsuccessfully to concentrate on any conversation. She had long since lost track of the conversation between Abraxas, Theodore and Louis. She just wanted to get out of here and be with Tom. Something inside her told her that she needed him badly.

"Tom," she whined as she leaned closer to him.

"What's wrong little girl?" he sighed as he put a hand on her leg to stop it from moving constantly. Tara directly felt the tingling sensation in her middle that felt so good again.

"Please," she pleaded, needing him so damn badly.

Tom looked at her with a raised eyebrow. By now he too was wondering what was wrong with her. She wasn't usually so strange and needy after all.

He took his hand off her leg again and watched her look at him in offence.

"Tom please," she pleaded again, reaching for his hand. Tara didn't know what tempted her to do that, but it just felt right. She just needed him.

His warm, bony hand felt so good in hers. She wondered what else his hand would feel like on other parts of her body.

"What's wrong with you Tara?" asked Tom with a played worried undertone.

"There's nothing wrong with me," she told him in a loud, firm voice; God had she just got angry. 'What would be wrong with me,' Tara wondered, disagreeing with her thoughts. She quickly let go of his hand and tried to stand up, only to be pushed back onto the bench by Tom. Tom grabbed her wrist. The others of Tom's group looked intently at Tara and Tom.

"What's wrong with you Tara?" repeated Tom in a firm voice.

"There's nothing wrong with me!", Tara yelled at Tom as she scowled at him.

All eyes of the Slytherin table were on them. Most Slytherin students were already used to Tara's short temper, but the first years looked shocked at the dark-haired witch. Tom hated it when Tara had to draw a lot of attention, so he couldn't put her in her place unnoticed and had to put that off until later.

Tara broke free of his grip and was the first to leave the great hall. If the teachers hadn't all been there in person, he would have shown her what would happen if she didn't respect him; apparently last night hadn't been enough...

~✧~

Tom left the Great Hall in a bad mood with nearly two dozen first years of Slytherin House behind him. He detested children, but in order to present his good image, he had been only too happy to apply as Perfect and Head Boy. Of course, the all too charming and handsome Tom Riddle was also accepted immediately.

Now he strode through the cool corridors of Hogwarts and showed the new students the way to the dormitories. He explained some of the history of Hogwarts and showed them where the most important rooms were.

After some time they finally reached the entrance to the Slytherin common room, Professor Slughorn was also in front of the entrance, which was still hidden by a stone wall, to scrutinise the new students of his house.