𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞

~✧~

Calmly but with bared teeth, Taraphina walked towards the man lurking above Tom. She could smell the fear from each of the men.

She stepped around Tom's kneeling body and squeezed between the space between him and the ministry workers. She growled again, showing her sharp rice teeth.

"Whatever this is going to be. Take it back," the protective employee ordered.

Tom laughed and rose again as the distance between him and the other man increased due to Taraphina's scary figure.

"I won't do that," he spoke calmly.

And the moment his words had flitted across his lips, the pupils of the man in front of Taraphina dilated a minimal bit more, the real battle began. That was when his real presentation of power began.

Tara's strong hind legs pushed off the ground, the panther soaring through the air until it met the comparatively soft resistance of the human body. Her claws penetrated the various layers of skin and tore them apart. Blood gushed out and a pain-filled scream hissed through the silence.

Immediately the most powerful of spells followed. The panther was attacked with coloured lightning, but nothing happened except another roar. Calmly, she went for the throat of the man already lying on the ground. Her teeth bit into the neck, tearing apart the flesh and muscle tissue until his carotid artery was severed, leaving only a bloody, dead body on the ground.

While Taraphina had drawn all attention to herself with her attack, the boys had already taken the chance to seize their wands again and take out some of the focused wizards with curses of their own.

"Ignis," one of the other Ministry employees shouted and a great flame was ignited. Frenzied, it came not only at Taraphina but at the others as well. Just in time, Tom had been able to cast a protection spell for him and his followers.

From the point of view of the wizard performing the spell, the threat seemed to have been eliminated, but the victory was short-lived, as suddenly the panther leapt out of the flames again and knocked the man to the ground. As with her first victim, she clawed firmly into the man's body and merely allowed his screams to motivate her further. She was more in her element than ever before.

She didn't even notice the incredulous comments of the other men in the ministry, so engrossed was she, only Tom was listening proudly.

"That's impossible!"

"Her hide was sunk in not one place."

"Nor have the other spells been able to harm her so far."

Grinning, Tom waited a moment longer before deciding to extinguish the flame that was still standing. Now the attention was also back on him and his followers. Abraxas and Theodore set to work locking the exit doors before more Ministry fighters entered. Their goal today was to attack the Ministry not storm it.

The number of living fighters dwindled, fear spread more and more through the men and because of this they resorted to increasingly dark magic spells. The Ministry's top brass would probably not be a fan of this.

"Sectum Sempra!"

The young witch felt incredible pain. Tender, fine cuts, as if from a razor blade, criss-crossed her skin. The longer they grew, the deeper they became too.

Pain-filled, she was now the few who roared, but the pain only drove her on. Her body bled and dripped the red liquid all over the floor, but she turned all the pain into anger and hatred. Enraged, she strode over to the one who had tortured her with the spell and grabbed him by the back of the neck. When he was lying on the ground, she only had to make one movement and his neck was broken.