𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

~✧~

Days passed, weeks passed; the month was coming to an end.

Taraphina Malfoy had been doing all the things she loved lately. She spent long hours out with the Thestrals, at the Black Lake or spent time with her brother and his friends. As soon as Tara was feeling better and had regained her magic after a few more days after the incident, they would go together to the small village not far away from Hogwarts, Hogsmead.

This was one of the days when Taraphina was finally able to fully embrace the positive side of life again. She just felt happy in the togetherness of the other Slytherin boys. Not once did they talk about Tom and for that Tara was extremely grateful.

The young witch could still remember exactly the conversations she had with the boys and she had to admit that they weren't as stupid as she had thought a while ago. To be honest, she had to admit that she was no longer annoying the boys because she wanted to annoy them, but more to lighten the mood, which was getting worse and worse.

Dark times were coming, and sooner than any of them could have imagined. But before that, each of them wanted to make use of every single second so as not to be drowned by the darkness later.

And so they sat all together, three days before the end of the month. They had sneaked out of Hogwarts by using one of the secret passages and were now in the Three Broomsticks with a warm butterbeer in their hands. They chatted in the cosy atmosphere of candlelight and the blowing snow, that they could see through the window. It was unusual for the snow to be covering the woods and Hogwarts at such an early time, but Taraphina wasn't going to complain, she was really enjoying the sight of the blowing snow.

At first Tara was very quiet, just listening to the boys' conversations, but soon she had joined in, goading her brother to talk about the dear blonde girl he secretly saw in the night when he was sure everyone else was asleep.

"Now tell me, Brax, what's her name?", Tara was almost begging, to which she glared at him with her best puppy eyes.

"I still don't know who we're talking about," he replied with a stupid grin. Only the slight pink tinge to his cheeks gave him away.

The brown-haired beauty merely rolled her eyes and turned to Theodore, who had to bend down a little. Quietly she whispered something in his ear and they both giggled.

"Hey what are you two talking about?" asked Abraxas.

"I think you can guess, can't he Tar?" replied Theodore with a grin, to which Tara just nodded her head in agreement with the same grin on her face as Theodore.

"But you don't have to keep that from us," Samuel interjected, "after all, we want to finish off our favorite Slytherin with the dyed hair too."

"For the last time they're not dyed!" said Abraxas a little louder than intended, which only made everyone else laugh even harder.

"Naw Braxi Brax is pissed," Louis now made his comment as well, sipping his butterbeer.

"I hate you guys," the platinum blond boy merely said and crossed his arms.

Louis held out his fist and Tara let her fist meet his with all too much pleasure.

Laughing, they all sat together for a while, teasing each other. It was only when night had already fallen that they made their way back to Hogwarts. The wind was blowing strongly and the breezes seemed cooler with every increasing minute.

It wasn't until they had sat before the great crimson in the Slytherin common room for an hour, that they began to feel their limbs again. They chatted with each other some more and decided to retire to their beds at midnight.