𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

~~

Tara hesitated, only now realising that she had just revealed her greatest weakness to him. She decided to remain silent and not to answer Tom.

"In that case, there is nothing you can do to help your brother, my dear. He deserves a punishment, you can be grateful that I have the goodness to spare you for your little incident, as well as the one this morning," Tom informed her, as he tried not to worry too much about Taraphina's loss of her magic.

"Tom," Taraphina screeched, stamping her foot angrily on the floor, her head beginning to hurt again.

She hadn't hit him this morning for no reason, "Leave him alone he's done nothing wrong, he's always served you faithfully and just because he wanted to protect me and would like to know why I'm in this ghastly state, you have no reasonable reason to punish him, at least not as long as I'm alive. He is my brother and the most important person in my life, I would do anything for him. If you just dare to touch a hair on his head, you'd better sleep with one eye open at night for your own well-being, who knows what creatures might sneak into your room in the night..."

Tom barely listened to her entire speech, it was only when she said she would do anything for her brother, that she had caught his attention, "So you would do anything for him?"

"Yes I would," Taraphina replied a little too quickly. If it was good to confirm this realisation to Tom as well. No, it was probably stupid of her, but at the moment she had no other choice, otherwise Tom would make his threat become true and her brother would lose his one sight.

"Mhh," Tom mumbled thoughtfully, "If that's the case, maybe we can find a way out of this situation where your brother escapes a punishment.

"I knew we understood each other," the brunette expressed herself as confidently as she could, she could hardly say anything else without Tom taking even more advantage of her.

Making a deal with the devil was risky, but also her only option.

"We always do my dear," Tom replied with a smile.

"So what's your proposed solution?" chipped in Tara.

"I don't want much, just a small favour from you and a simple promise from Abraxas," Tom replied thoughtfully.

"What exactly do you mean by a small favour and a simple promise?" asked Taraphina sceptically.

"Would that change your decision?"

"No."

"Then we agree," Tom replied, to which Tara nodded. Immediately Tom let the spell break and Abraxas slumped to the wooden floor.

Before the wizard with platinum blonde hair could recover from the torture spell, Tom was already asking him to serve him again, "Abraxas be so kind and bring Lestrange to us."

After crouching on the floor for a moment, Abraxas rose, breathing heavily, and gave his sister a questioning look as to whether or not he could leave the room.Despite his weakened condition, he would still do everything he could to assist Tara. After she gave him a warm smile and nodded, he dragged himself out the door.

As soon as the door slammed shut again, Tom immediately spoke up, "Who did this to you, Tara?" he asked.

"What, the loss of my magic or the wound on the back of my head?" raised Tara, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"The wound on the back of your head, of course," Tom replied sounding natural.

"Of course," she repeated a part of the answer, at which Tom couldn't help but roll his eyes.