Bullima

We had a mental illness presentation thing at school and I wanted to write something kind of angsty and wholesome.

Looking back, this can be considered a sequel to "Weight of the World" even tho this oneshot came first so it has been edited and added onto with context from that and because I simply felt like it

Trigger warnings:
Issues of low Self esteem + degrading
Bullima
Forced vomit
Overexercising

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The male slumped against the machine he just had hopped off, his bulging muscles tired and demanding sleep as his stomach growled in hunger, wanting to be fed with delicious, nutritious foods.

Deep breath in.
Hold.
Deep breath out.
Hold.
Try to steady yourself...

His gray eyes turned towards his sounding ringtone, he leaned over, sliding up as he pressed his ear up to the phone speaker. "Hello?"

"Guten Tag, Mitchell. Just wanted to check up on you," Buck replied into the phone, muttering something in German quietly to himself. Buck had always been the type of person to overworry and overthink when people he cared about had gone silent for a few hours, especially after Maple had tattled on him about burning himself intentionally when him and Angel were out of the town. Mitch sensed the change in Buck's voice as he piqued, "Mitchell...?"

"Oh, yeah! I am fine! No need to worry, Buck. I am at the gym... Like I told you! Didn't go anywhere else!" He exclaimed, hearing a small sigh of relief exit his husband's mouth. Hearing that caused his heart to jump a beat: he cared. Of COURSE his husband cared about him... Why wouldn't he?

"I'm quite relieved. We had a meeting about mental illness in the office and I wanted to let you know that I love you and although I may be awkward to talk to, I will always be here for you."

"You're not awkward," softly smiled the male. He knew that Buck must have been overthinking about the consequences of leaving someone be with intrusive thoughts and spoke up again: "I appreciate your concern."

"You're not afraid I would make fun of you or not understand what you are going through?" Hearing the worry pained his heart as he responded quickly. "Of course not."

Buck beamed through the phone. "I love ya, liebling." The pet name caused a small blush to write itself on his face. It had been forever since Buck had used a pet name for him and honestly? He missed it.