Let's Go For A Walk In The Woods~!

This is an oneshot I had on my mind and it is written for FatYoshi5 <33

~

They had stood there like an idiot for the longest time until one of their friends, a male with straight brown hair and dark green eyes had finally nudged them forward.

" Alright Fate, go talk to 'em, " he had a bit of an accent as he crossed his arms as the shorter human began to make their way towards a door of a small cafe, where a tall male with dark brown hair with dark, chocolate eyes sat down at a table, his eyes scanning the menu.

They opened the door and took a deep breath; the cafe wasn't that busy as there was only the male and Fate. Fate glanced quickly at the menu, standing up as they ordered a hot chocolate and glanced at the male sitting down, peaking glances at the male every few seconds.

" Here's your hot chocolate. " The worker responded, his voice dark and cold. His dark brown eyes scanned the nonbinary up and down until Fate turned away, a small blush on their face.

Okay, Fate... just... go and talk to him...

" Hey, " Fate started off, waving softly at the male who only glanced up, his confused chocolate eyes kind of... cute with that look. Fate stood in front of the table a bit away as they plastered a grin onto their face.

" You look lonely ... mind if I ... join you ... ? "

The male chuckled as he closed his eyes a bit, a light hue covering his face as his dimples appeared on his cheeks.

Fate slid into the chair, a bit clumsy and the male leaned forward a bit, resting his head on his hands. The male had a book right next to him titled Jurassic Park and Fate cocked their head to the side.

" Thought you ... already finished that book before ...? " Fate asked and then immediately heard a small chuckle coming from Nacht.

" Yeah, I really enjoy this book ... ! " Nacht responded and soon, his eyes veered to the side as the door opened up and his nose wrinkled up as well.

Judging by his look, Fate knew that it wasn't going to end well and then they felt their heart drop into their stomach when they heard the voice that exited the person who just entered,

" I'd like a black coffee and 2 doughnuts to go. " The male's voice was high-pitched and sounded like someone had just kicked them in the balls.

Fate turned around and their eyes locked, Fate coldly glanced away as they turned their attention back to Nacht who only gave a wry smile, clearly not excited either.

" Hey, what's wrong ? "

Fate didn't answer as they stared straight forward, their mind racing at one hundred miles per hour, they couldn't comprehend how much thoughts were racing and they stood up, glancing down at Nacht and then murmuring,

" I gotta go.. " They dashed out the door and turned towards the streets, placing their hands in their pockets, their mood clearly ruined.

" Wait, Fate, " Nacht had rushed out of the cafe as well, his eyes scanning the crowd and then his eyes had finally picked out the smaller and raced towards them.

" Fate... Do you wanna talk about it ..?

" I don't really know, okay? " Fate hugged themselves as they walked down a dirty alleyway, their mind racing as they slumped against a dirty wall, the back of their hoodie getting dirty as they then hugged themselves even tighter.

" It just hurts, yanno... ? " Fate glanced off into the distance, they wished they didn't have to feel the pain of what they have been through, but it had been extremely rough as their thoughts plagued their mind.

" Hey, forget about him, clearly he didn't see how lucky he was, " Nacht gave a small, reassuring smile, trying not to poke the sensitive, shorter male as their eyes glanced wearily up at Nacht. " And if he is going to leave you and get together with someone 4 days afterward, then guess what? Fuck him and clearly, he isn't the one for you. "

Fate hugged the male tightly as they could, snuggling their face into the warmness of his chest and felt the coolness of tears flow down their cheeks.

Forget about him.

Forget about him.

If only it was that easy.

Fate glanced up at Nacht and grabbed the male's hand softly, feeling the warmness of his skin made a small smile appear on their face. Nacht ran his hands through their thin, delicate hair and let out a small hum.

" I will ALWAYS be there for you Fate. "

" I know you will you cutie, just as I will for you too! " Fate responded, they glanced up at the male, a small smile on their face as Nacht hugged them tightly a giant grin painted on their face.

A light rain began to pick up in the area, the rain lightly bounced off the ground as the two began to descend down the street, chattering away about small, cute things. Fate had begun to hum softly as they walked and all of a sudden... Nacht stopped and gasped,

" WE SHOULD GO TO THE PARKKKKKK! " Nacht exclaimed, his voice going up an octave as they began to trot towards the woods. Nacht intertwined his fingers with Fate's as they began to take a small walk through the woods.

" This is fun, isn't it? " Nacht chirped, he clearly was trying to get Fate's mind off of the earlier events and Fate gave a small nod,

" Yeah, it's very fun! " Fate responded, glancing at the woods that towered over the two. The wet dirt clumped to their shoes as the rain pattered against the leaves, falling towards the ground in a small pool. 

Fate turned towards Nacht as they stopped in the middle of the path, Fate kissed Nacht's soft lips, their eyes closed. Nacht wrapped his arms protectively around his a couple of inches shorter partner and then hugged them tightly. 

" I love you, just note I am here for you.. okay ? "

" I know honey , " Fate responded softly, they stood their in the middle of the path as a light, small drizzle fell from the sky above them. " And note that I will ALWAYS be here for you as well. " 

~

words : 1110