Becoming Official

lilspacebirb wanted me to tag them this and warning; it's long!

Features: wholesome, small angst, drunk scenes and jealousy! With some mystery as well!

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Lover's guide to handling a relationship and knowing whenever you like someone? He questioned, flipping through the colorful magazine before hiding it under his papers when he noticed the first person in his row to arrive, shoving through the empty chairs, eyes minding their own business; however, he couldn't risk someone discovering he was looking at couple advice. His mind had been plagued by one individual alone and he couldn't shake the thought that they only hung out was for sex. He had been receiving magazines in the mail about finding that special someone to the point he desperately wanted to make them his; however, would they ever want to be with someone as cold and unaffectionate as possible? Surely he'd push them away like he had done everyone, right? Surely he would be rejected because they were the same sex, right?

"Fuck..."

The male had slumped in his chair for what was the first time in centuries. His dull eyes stared ahead of him as he noticed a dark male arriving, setting up a small stand, and beginning to hand out pink letters to whoever had passed him. His thoughts were interrupted when someone pushed behind him, causing his stomach to slam into the delicate desk, his papers slid down the desk before he smacked his hand, keeping the flimsy pages in place as the magazine had softly become revealed.

"Watch where you're bloody going," he muttered, his thoughts still plaguing him about the idea of getting together with someone who was way out of his league and a male, something that had to be horrible, right? Why had this have to happen to someone like him, why couldn't he be coldhearted and lonely? Why did his heart want him to feverishly cling to someone who had shown him attention and made him feel good about himself? Why did he have to get caught up in the idea that there was so much more between them than what there probably was?

"Did your boyfrienddddddd invite you to his party~?" the Romanian accent teased, sliding into his thoughts, hovering over the Brit before becoming bored and settling down two seats away from him, kicking his feet onto the delicate wood and causing a clank to boom throughout the chapel they all would have the meeting in. Archie adjusted his pages, holding them close, rolling his eyes as he watched the Romanian press his hands together and make smooching noises.

"He's not my boyfriend," grumbled Archie. He had been right though, there was no "official" agreement for them to date, it had been centuries of them bonding together, talking, hanging out, arguing in public, and of course, sex. It had started out just them doing the deed whenever one needed it; however, something began to trouble him when he slightly started caring about how Francis thought of him and that secret would be buried with him in his grave. He wanted to scold himself for being okay with it in the first place; was he a sucker for the devilish Frenchman that seduced him with kisses and affection? He crossed his arms as Roman continued his speech.

"Okay, Mr. Virgin, tell yourself that. I've seen you guys out! You guys look awfully close and having fun whenever it's just you two but whenever someone gets involved, your cold heart stops beating, haha! Talk about friend issues." which only raised a sleek eyebrow that Archie possessed. Seen them out? He wouldn't call them anything special, the two would often explore the cities they possessed, go out for dinner, and then... He stopped when he noticed Roman flashing a smirk at him and his stomach turned, would he allow himself to be made fun of by a little twat?