Tickles

FatYoshi5

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

They had arrived in a small but comfy bedroom with high walls and a white ceiling; however, the ceiling fan was painted like a solar system.
The blue walls were decorated with toys and objects that Nacht felt like placing on the wall and the two of them plopped down on the bed their eyes interlocking.

"So," Fate responded as Nacht sat down on the bed, getting a little lower then them on the bed and cuddling his cute, squishy face into Fate's chest.

Fate let out a small chuckle as they kissed the front of Nacht's forehead and received giggles in response.

Nacht deeply nuzzled his face into Fate's chest while Fate placed their fingers in his hair,  running through the male's soft, fluffy hair. A small smile on their face as they heard small giggles escaping the taller male who was the little spoon.

Nacht sat up and shouted. "Surprise tickle attack!" His fingers trying to find places were Fate was ticklish.

Fate smirked as they also sat up and glanced at the male, their gaze deadly.

" So , you want a tickle war ? "

" N..no ..! " Nacht choked out and then began to giggle and laugh as Fate tickled his sensitive side and belly. He began to squirm as Fate did. He tried to get away from Fate but all they did was scootch close and continued the attack with tickles.

Nacht had finally found Fate's only ticklish spot, which caused a weird reaction from Fate, snapping back while holding back chuckles, releasing Nacht, which caused the adorable male to fall off the bed.

"H.. hey!" Nacht huffed, crossing his arms and then listened to a chuckling Fate.

"My bad sweetie ~" they winked as Nacht climbed back into the bed, lying down next to Fate, cuddling into their side. He closed his eyes a bit, humming a soft tune as Fate reached for their phone and placed on a song entitled "Moon And Back by Alice".

"I love this song," giggled Nacht, his eyes sparkling while listening to it. Fate kissed the top of Nacht's forehead and responded.

"So do I."

Words: 369