He Belongs To Me

Tagging lilspacebirb because they maybe interested in this .>

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The male didn't know how to... Correctly express himself when the shorter male walked into the room.

Roman had been ... Watching István's every move as the male grabbed a book off a high shelf and flip to the back cover, clearly interested in what it was saying.

Roman shut his book rather loudly and made his way towards the hungarian, smacking the book that István had in his hands and watched the book tumble towards the ground.

" Hey, what the fu— ?? " István veered his head upwards and his light brown eyes narrowed in disgust.

" Ew, Roman, what are you doing in the library, I didn't know you could actually read, " scoffed the hungarian as he picked the book up and held it close to his chest.

" Hm ? That's very clever István , like I haven't heard that one before . " Roman rolled his eyes, clearly seeing the irritated hungarian made a smirk draw itself onto his face , which caused István to grunt.

" Well..? "

" I wanted to annoy you out of this library like I annoyed you out of transylvania ~ " Roman leaned in and noticed the male clench his fists, clearly ready to try and knock some sense into the taller Romanian, but István took a step back, his light brown eyes dull with emotion and flipped the Romanian off, and left the library.

" Awwwwww , someone running away ~ go cry to your daddy ~ !!! " Roman shouted after the hungarian who didn't even bother a glimpse back. Roman let out a small scoff as he glanced at the book he had left on the table and veered towards the door, skipping towards the door to follow and annoy the hungarian even more.

Roman noticed that István was walking somewhere, the book clearly being clutched close to his chest and Roman placed his hands in his pockets, keeping his distance away from the male and ... Not come off as creepy.

Roman didn't know why he felt a strange attraction towards the shorter hungarian, but he knew that he wanted the hungarian to be his, just like how Hristo was his.

Intrusive thoughts flooded his mind; pressing István up against the wall and telling him sweet nothings, getting his face all red, and deny what the Romanian was saying.

Roman sighed a bit, the October air checking his water vapor and making it visible to him. István took a sharp turn down a street to his left and Roman glanced at the street name, noting that this was a way to a park....

" ... Maybe I can tell him how I feel ... " Roman asked quietly, his heart thumping rather loudly in his chest as he passed the small sign letting Roman know, that they were entering the park.

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

Roman had lost sight of the small hungarian. István had ducked behind some trees and Roman stood their like a lost child in a grocery market.

He wanted to yell out , scream for the hungarian and break down right then and there until he heard the loud laughter of the shorter male.