How Good Of An Ally ARE You? [REWRITE]

This story is a rewrite of the old and iconic "The Allies Test" that was based upon the MLP creepypasta: The Friendship Test. Reading back, it's a little cliche but whyyyy not rewrite that and prove that I have grown as a writer??

So anyways, here is the new and improved oneshot~!

Warning

Blood
Gore
Descriptive deaths and scenes
Dark romantic undertones
Are featured in this oneshot. Please don't read if you're uncomfortable with this kind of stuff.

(๑•﹏•)

" ... "

The male's side was sore in agony as he tried to heave himself up from the stone-cold floor. Had he REALLY drank too much during the Christmas party?? His sunglasses were smashed into millions of fractured pieces on the floor around him: his safety net from the awkward feeling of his stormy gray eyes being portrayed to the world.

Great. His eyes tried to adjust to the unlit room that he was being housed in. Did he... wander around drunk because this was NOT Maple's house. This was NOT the Christmas party's location.

"... Maple ..?" His groggily voice asked out. He adjusted himself in an upright position, his ribs screaming in agony as he gripped his side. A strong pain in his chest stabbed his lungs everytime he tried to breathe, causing his ragged painting to grow louder and louder.

"... Anyone...?"

A couple of seconds later, he had finally heard a small squeak respond,"... I'm here... I am here..."

"What in HELL'S name am I doing here?" A British voice rang out through the gloomy darkness that held the small group captive. "Am... I BLEEDING...??"

A small glimpse of light had transpursed through the small room, revealing others shackled to the ground.

".. W-what is this..?" A female's voice quietly rang out through the dreadful night, her voice quivering in fear as the rustle of chains blossomed towards their ears.

"Don't touch ittttt! This is a powerful substance that was used back in world war 2, it's illegal to have ...!" The American's German husband shouted. Knowing that Buck was nearby felt comforting, like he wasn't alone. Oh, how he wished to reach out and cry on the male's shoulder; however, the agony was too much for him to shuffle towards Buck's voice.

"Very good ~" a cold hiss rang out from the tenebrous. A tall silhouette made its way to the center of the room; red eyes glowed from the dark as fluorescent lights flickered, revealing a colorless surrounding, moldy walls that looked like they had never been cleaned before in its entire life, cement flooring stained dark red. The lights continued to flicker as the male crouched down, cupping the American's face as a smirk tightly spread itself upon the Russian male's face.

"It would've been a shame if a player was to get hurt so... early into the round. I hope you don't mind the broken ribs, you see dear, it had to be done." Sergei pinched the American's cheek, giving a small scoff as a voice screamed through the darkness.

"Sergei...? What in the world are you doing !??" Istvàn shouted, the light had flickered on when the Hungarian had opened his loud mouth and a dilligent scar had been shapped in the middle of his forehead. His eyes looked blurry from the distance as his normally straight-down hair was in millions and millions of cowlicks.