My Lil Prince

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

This is a drabble for Addxiety  and serves as payment for an adopt!

This oneshot has dark themes suggesting:
- Yandere
- Blood
- Manipulation

Ship involved: Yandere!Gamma x Rugu

Please read at your own risk 💛

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

...

Ah! The Prince felt his startled eyes fling open as his hand instinctively went to his chest. Just another bad dream... A sigh escaped his mouth as he tumbled out of bed. How... How could he have been so foolish?? He couldn't get the unsettling feeling that crept in his stomach from a conversation he had yesterday. A shiver snaked down his spine as it rung as clear as day.

"Don't worry, I am doing this all for you."

"T... This isn't what I want. I don't need you to talk about ... Killing my parents over a silly argument... Surprisingly, isn't making me feel better."

"You just don't know it yet."

A shiver escaped down his spine as he swiftly moved towards the white door in front of him, grasping the metallic doorknob, only to retreat away from the exit from his chamber.

...

He didn't mind staying in his bedroom all day if it meant other people were safe. He felt himself doubling back to the comfort of his blankets and pillows... But his eyes wandered towards the softly blowing blinds of his room. Oh, how he missed conversating with... With his friend... Wait, did he ever hear his name?

He closed his eyes as the tall figure enclosed his memories. Handsome. Leafy wings that were cursed with the ability to never fly and those dashing eyes that burnt his soul.

A small knock at the door anxiously pivoted him out of his thoughts. Was it time for the annual charity event? Surely it wasn't until a month later... He planned to stay in his room until that date. See nobody. See not him. Nobody. Yes, nobody. He told everybody to leave him alone... To not disturb him unless necessary.

"Who is it?" He tiptoed lightly towards the door and cracked it open just a tad; just so he could spot the silhouette of whoever dared stand at his door but... Nothing.

Fuck, am I hearing things?

"Hey, sweetie," a small hue crept onto his face as he felt his hands shut the creamy door in front of him. His eyes didn't dare to move around. His feet were glued to the floor. His  words jumbled in his throat.