Shimmering Crown

Warning: transphobic comments are present within this oneshot; however, wholesome ending

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"Have you seen the wonderful tapestries glittering on the wall?" His younger brother pointed out as the taller englishman only scoffed at the fabricated pattern. "Not interested?"

The Englishman would never show any other emotion in the chocolate eyes of his besides dullness as he only shrugged. "I'm not here for the art or beautiful fabricated lies, Caid."

His younger brother, Caiden, looked nothing like him. He had a muscular build with dashing lime eyes and tangled orange hair that curled all the way around. The Englishman noted this everytime he gave a glimpse at his Scottish brother and crossed his arms.

"Oh right. The big party! Clearly you will still be a virgin at the end of the night! Just because she is forced to marry you mean she won't fuck ya rough ~" teased the Scottish male, who darted out of striking range and took down the hall. The Englishman knew he should follow the Scot and beat him senseless; however, his back ached, he ached for tea and he ached for silence.

He roamed around the foreign castle, trying to get the attention of a maid or butler; however, they seemed to ignore. His brown eyes snapped to a door opening and a tail of a dress catching his eye.

"Excuse me ma'am," Archie placed a finger up, softly knocking and hearing a muffled response. He pushed open the door ever so slightly and got shoved into the floor.

"XCUSE MOI, THE PRINCESS SHALL NOT BE SPIED ON!!" the woman had her brown hair twisted up into a bun while a dark figure covered her chest area.

"O-oh! I apologize!" Archie stammered as his brown eyes darted to the floor. "I just... Was in need of finding the kitchen to get some tea—"

"Down the hall. First on the left." the taller woman barked as she turned back in the room, slamming the heavily decorated door as if she was trying to prove her worth.

The woman in the room stuck in his thoughts as he tried to piece together what the princess had looked like from rumors to pictures he have seen in the newspaper. Would she be the one to dance with him all night long? He felt a shiver slither down his spine as a waitress handed him some tea.

"My ruler has read a lot about you," the waitress handed him a green-leaf tea, smoke rising from the hot liquid as the briton so delicately took it.

"R-really? I'm speechless! And I barely know anything about her..." Archie murmured quietly to himself in awe as the waitress winced at his sentence. "Something...?"

"I must hurry back S-sir Archie..." She stuttered quietly, pressing the platter she was carrying close to her chest as she took off back towards the kitchen diligently.

"How strange..." He murmured, glancing down at the clock. He spun on his heels, passing the now locked door with pleas not being heard.

🌈🌈

The giant ballroom held many chandeliers hanging from the golden ceiling. The white walls were covered in velvet satin that fell to the floor in beautiful patterns. The floor was packful of forgetful faces that all blurred together.

Archie bumped through the crowd, his body snaking around people and his chocolate eyes reacked of determination. "Excuse me— excuse me—"

And that's when he felt someone's hand softly trace itself along his backside, his face felt hot as he spun around, noticing a blonde staring at him with a pink laced dress.