The Guardian Angel

Payment for pastelchromist's adopt! This oneshot is going to be full of angst and wholesome moments since I'm in DA MOOD.

Trigger warnings
- abuse (domestic, physical and mental)
- messed up ways of abusing someone
- Talks of ODing and Suicide
- Almost being taken advantage of
- AND LOTS OF ANGST

Hope you enjoy Jackie <33

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

"Your daughter is literally a waste of space, a good for nothing brat who cant understand how to correctly scrub a plate or do what is asked of her!" Roared the angry red fox that stormed up the stairs, waking her up from her soft slumber. Her tired eyes never got that much sleep as angry discipline always followed her. The door was nearly ripped off of its hinges as she cowered under her blanket, wishing it to be a metallic shield. Wishing to jump out the window and not live out her sad existence.

Her mother only edged her boyfriend's anger on even more, "whatcha doing to do to the lil brat? Are you going to strangle her until she wishes for death? Spank her with a warmed up iron curler?? Make her not be able to walk for three months, Mr. Yellow eyes???"

The girl's head popped out of the blanket, her soft green eyes blurry, mixing the two disturbed individuals together as her older sister snored softly, the blanket rising evenly up and down. Summer had never experienced the cruelty she had and unfairness leaked out as waterfalls. She glanced towards the window that laid beside her bed, watching the soundless road beside her and quickly snapped the window open, feeling the bittercold wind. She couldn't stand not being 18 anymore, the thought of freedom being years, years and years away felt like teasing, an unfair punishment she had to go through while her siblings got off scotch free, tormenting her as well for being the small and fragile runt of the family.

She felt the man who forced her to say "step father" tear the blanket off of her, his alcoholic breath stinking up through her small nostrils. "You've been asked to do one simple thing. Come downstairs and receive your punishment."

"N-nuh," she squeaked out, watching her brother place a pillow over his head, softly sniffling back tears, he would whine to Mavis about how she took away his fragile sleep that he needed, his worry on his sleep rather than if Mavis could walk.

"WHAT?" His voice boomed loudly as the silhouette of her mother blocked the hallway light, his anger exploded as she found herself being pushed back, the wind screaming as she fell into the soft white powder. She dug herself through the powder, her clothing dampening through the thickness and she bolted.

She bolted as fast as she could.

She bolted until her socks mushed of soaked in water.

She bolted in a straight line, tears flooding her eyes until she collapsed in front of a small church. Her legs raised instantly, wobbling inside in front of the fireplace where a young male rested in front of a fireplace that had a Jesus Crucifixion cross carved into the gothic mabel structure.