It'll Be Okay

lilspacebirb , this is part of my payment I owe for an adopt ! 

Moondust was always nocturnal. He hummed softly as his boyfriend, Gravity laid his head on his chest, his purple eyes seering into Moondust's vivid blue eyes. Moondust ran his fingers delicately through the male's brown hair and the male snuggled harder into the male's pjs. 

" Hey Moon-? " Gravity whispered, his eyes were closed as he kept the male closer to him. Moondust glanced down, he had a soft smile on his face as he leaned in and kissed his partner's cheek. 

" What's up Gravity...? " the male's voice was soft and silverly. He twirled a bit of the male's hair with his finger and waited for the male to speak. 

" I... Nevermind.. " Gravity responded once again and closed his purple eyes. Moondust began to hum a soft tune and towards the end of it, he heard the male's deeper voice chime in and then say softly, 

" I... had a bad dream. "

" A nightmare-? " Moondust asked quietly, Gravity glanced up at the taller male and nodded, his head still on the taller male's chest. His purple eyes terrified about what he had dreamed. Moondust kept running his hands through the male's hair and purred quietly,

" Tell me about it please ."

Gravity shifted and sat next to the male, his eyes staring in front of him at the wallpaper of their bedroom door, his mind racing at a million miles per hour.

" I.. " Gravity sat their quietly, his eyes closed as he began to fidget with his fingers, he only did that when something was truly wrong.

" Grav, please tell me.. " Moondust whispered softly , his blue eyes staring at his partner as tears began to run down the male's smooth skin silently.

" Grav ? I want to make sure you're okay... " Moondust softly whispered and finally, the male glanced at Moondust, his voice breaking a bit as he lightly spoke.

" You... Found someone better.. "

Moondust shot up right out of bed and glanced at his boyfriend in the cute deer PJs as he gasped, " me ? Finding someone better — impossible ! " He sounded like someone had killed his cat and he was 110% sure that the person he was accusing had done it.

" But — "

" Don't cut me off you little cutie ~ ! " Moondust booped Gravity's nose and then began to stretch.

" Listen Grav, you're literally the only person I want in this universe . No, let me rephrase that — you're MY UNIVERSE. "

Gravity listened as his heart began to beat ever so loudly in his chest, the love of his life had a determined look on his face and he so wanted to squish his lovers face and kiss him over and over again repeatedly.

" Now — ! " Moondust hopped back onto the bed and began to snuggle into Gravity who hugged the male tightly, he squeezed Moon's soft face in between his hands and began to cover the male in kisses.

" Dood, I love you so much , why are you so good to me ? "

Moondust gave his partner a big, wet kiss on the middle of his forehead and began to hum a soft lullaby.

" You're my whole universe and I love you a crap ton dude , " the male squeezed his partner tightly and then stood up, glancing at Gravity and saying.

" I'm going to make some bubble tea .. want any ? " Moondust asked , a small smile on his face as the male gave a small shrug,

" If you wouldn't mind , of course. "

" I don't mind at all ! " Moondust chirped as he raced out of the bedroom, he started singing loudly as Gravity gave a small smile to the tune his boyfriend had been humming.

(●♡∀♡)

It had seemed like infinity since Moondust had returned and the male handle the male a white cup with red decorations on it and a small penguin with hearts in his eyes.

" Aww , you didn't have to give me your favorite — "

" Shush ~ ! " Moondust sat down next to him and squeezed the male's hand softly, his blue eyes softly staring at the male.

" Yanno, I could write a book about how much I love and adore you, you know that... Right? " Moondust whispered softly, he placed his usually cold hand on Grav's cheek and smiled softly.

" I wouldn't doubt it. " His voice sounded dull and his mind being occupied on what he has been dreaming of.

" Hey.. " Moondust guided Grav's attention towards him and then kissed his forehead softly.

" I love you so , so much that I don't ever want to loose you, okay ? You're literally the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would give my life for you ..! " Moondust responded softly, he grabbed the male's hand and smiled softly , his smile was so genuine that it caused the male's heart to stop beating.

Gravity hugged the male tightly and closed his eyes, his head nuzzling into Moondust's chest, he felt safe holding the male and he didn't want to let go.

" Hey Moon..? " He asked softly, he didn't even bother looking up at the male as he heard the male let out a small ' hm ? ' as he sipped his bubble tea.

" I love you .. you deserve the world ..! "

" I already have the world , " Moon glanced down at the male, setting his tea carefully on the bed. Gravity finally perked his head up to look at Moon and noticed a soft blush on his partner's face.

" What do you mean by that..? "

" You are my world and I'm not afraid to keep on telling me how much you mean to me. You're the dark to my light, the heaven to my hell and the best thing that has literally happened to me . I know you say that I should find someone better, but I don't want anyone else because all I need and want is you . "

Gravity's heart swelled and he hugged the male tighter, tighter than he had ever done before.

" I love you a lot Moon, I'm glad to have someone as supportive as you .. " his face heated up softly as he glanced at the smirking male who kissed his forehead once more.

" I love you too and no problem, I will always be right here for you. No matter what. "

ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ

Words : 1038