Fears Realized

Warning! Includes:

- homophobic & transphobic slurs

- mild sex scenes / notions to sex

- abuse (physical&emotional)

Feel free to theorize on their fears, I love reading your guy's theories and such (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Fears.

Everyone has a fear whether they feel comfortable to admit it or not.

Everyone has a fear whether they consciously know it or not.

"You think this is a good idea coming to a dumbass experiment thingy?" István asked, jogging ahead to where the bold dumbass stood: Roman. His best friend, Tobias quickened to match his footsteps. To be frank, István only accepted because Tobias was curious to see if it worked or not, doubt was so clearly written on his face as the tall dumbass gave a twirl.

"Precisely!!" Roman chirped, glancing at the Hungarian who only scoffed out as a response. "They said that it's all private and helps gather data... Why not help out our communities? Maybe they could... Help others with fears we have...?"

"Tch. Scared to go alone?" The Russian muttered, turning away from the debate he was having with the fed up American and a crooked smile spread across his lips. "Perhaps we don't... Need a test~?"

"You can stop that..." Shivered Roman, who sulked inbetween Tobias and István, pushing their two bodies away from each other. A smirk sloppily drew itself onto his face as he draped his arms over their shoulders, "soooooooo~"

"Ugh," Isti pushed away from the Austrian and Romanian, taking the leading strides into the facility that awaited them. He heard the whispers of Paris and Archie muttering about something while Mitch whispered into his phone that he wished he was home with his husband and son than out getting into a fight with the Russian who retreated towards the backline. Anxiety took hold of the Hungarian, what would await to haunt him during the experiment?

He felt a comforting hand slide up his back and onto his shoulder, giving it a small squeeze. "You alright?" Hearing Tobias's voice always made him feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. Butterflies fluttered delicately while Isti brought a hand up to his own cheek and imagined it was Tobias's.

"I am, now." He wanted to scold himself for such a cheesy oneliner; however, his short moment he had with Tobias ended as soon as it begun. "Excuse me, wankers," the Brit pushed himself to the front, crossing his arms as an angry France followed behind him. If only she was speaking Finnish, maybe then he'd pick out what cusses she was using right now. He crossed his arms as Tobias only eyed the male, not wanting to step the boundary line.