Chapter 32

Weeks later
The car drove down the haighway. My mom and Katie sat up front when I sat in the back. I was nervous. Its my doctors appointment and I'm not sure what to expect. Or what to do. I'm just nervous. My mom says there is nothing to worry about. But here I am, worring.

We pulled into a empty parking space, before jumping out of the car. Once we were inside I saw Will sitting down. My mom smiled at me before letting me talk to him alone. "You came." I said. When he noticed em he stood up.
"Of course I did. I wanted to be here, and you said it was ok." He stated. I stared at him.
"What are we gonna do?" I asked, more to myself then him. He looked at me with a puzzled expression.
"Once the baby is born. Your still living with your parents, I'm living in the apartment. Our child's life will start out with his parents separated." I stated. He nodded, then said.
"Elena, I didn't run away because I didn't love you. I never stopped loving you." He stated staring into my eyes. I smiled. "I know." I said quietly, holding back tears.
"How about we go to dinner tomorrow, just the two of us? Like old times." He asked.
I smiled widely, "I'd love too." He grinned. "I'll pick you up at 7." He said. I nodded before sitting down beside him in the waiting room.

"Elena, the doctor is ready to see you now." The woman behind the desk stated. I stood up following the woman into a small room. A sat down nervously, Will was beside me on one side and my mother on the other side. The doctor came in and introduced himself, then started.

I looked up at the ultrasound, where the doctor pointed. "There's your baby." He said, pointing at the screen. I smiled widely, my mother was crying and Will stared at the screen in amazement as he held my hand.

The appointment wasn't so bad. Will and I talked and made plans.

"I say you talking to Will." My mother commented after we dropped Katie off. I nodded, "We're having dinner tomorrow night." I answered. I saw her smile. "That's good, you two can talk and have fun." She said, grinning. I smiled, and looked out the window for the rest of the ride.

Comment if you like this chapter. Vote!