Chapter 21

I walked into the house behind Connor who was relieved to be at home. He went in and sat on the couch. He picked up my stack of magazines and asked "why do you need so many wedding magazines?"
"I don't know they were a gift from Mom." I replied. He just nodded and put them down. I put in a movie then we both fell asleep on the couch.
The next morning I woke up and headed out to see Will. I threw on jeans and brushed my hair. I drove over then I knocked on the door. I could hear somebody coming. The door opened revealing Mrs.Rivers.
"Hello Elena." she said hugging.
"Hi. Can I see Will?" I ask politely she nodded and I followed her inside. Will was sitting on his couch playing a video game when I came in. When he saw me he set down the controller. I went and sat beside him.
"Hey" I said.
"Hi." He replied. He kissed me softly. He looked better. Even tough he looked tired.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"Good actually. I want to go see you but my mom suggested that I stay here and rest." He said smiling.
"Well that does make sense." I ssid. He chuckled.
"How about your dress." he asked.
"Its really pretty. I can't wait for you to see it." I said.
"Well I'll be counting down the days." he said. I started to laugh.
"You know we still have to plan the wedding." I said.
"Yeah but how much is their to do?" He asked.
"Well the cake, the venue, flowers, food, and a lot more." I said.
"So you order the ice cream cake, I'll pick some dandelions, we'll get married in the living room and we can have hot dogs for lunch." He said jokingly.
"Yeah ok." I said sarcastically. He kissed me on the cheek. It made me blush. I spent the rest of the day with him playing video games and talking.

Please Vote And Comment.