Chapter 2

After cleaning up after dinner, I went to my room and went to sleep.

The next morning I got up when my mom yelled for me to come to breakfast. I quickly put on a pair of jeans and a sweater. Then brushed my hair.

I went downstairs and saw Will at the table with my brother. He must have stayed over. I ate a pancake and an egg for breakfast. Will and my brother talked through breakfast without even stopping. Will barely even noticed me. Him and Connor were to busy talking to recognize me. I hadn't talked to Will since before the kiss. After breakfast I left to go to the mall to meet Katie.

"Hi Elena." She said. "Hey".

I decided to tell her about the kiss. "Katie last night Will and I kissed." I said quietly that it was almost a whisper. "What!" She screamed. "Tell me everything" she squealed. "Well, I drop a plate then we picked up the pieces. But then the floor was slippery so I fell and knocked Will down. Then we kissed." But please don't tell Connor. I don't want to wreck anything." I said. "Oh look Elena it's Will and Connor. Let's go say hi." She said excitedly.

We went up to Will and Connor. "Hi Will, hey Connor. Say hi Elena." She said. "hi" I whispered. "Hey" said Will. Staring strait at me. "We'll excuse us we are meeting some friends at the food court." Said Connor then they walked towards the food court.