Chapter 7

Will's P.O.V.

I saw Connor waiting by the front doors of the mall.

"Hey Connor. Get in."

"Hey. Thanks for the ride." He said.

"No problem."

It was silent for a couple of minutes then he asked

"Is there anything going on between you and Elena?"

"What! No! Why would you think that." I said.

"Because this morning you guys stopped whatever you were doing before and acted all werid." He said.

"Well we weren't doing anything." I said.

I felt bad about lying but I wanted to keep this a sercret.

Elena's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen helping my mom and Mrs.Rivers make dinner. I was baking a cake for dessert. Right now I was sitting at the kitchen counter icing the cake. It was a vanilla cake with chocolate icing. I heard the front door open and leaned out of the kitchen to see who it was. It was Will and Connor. They both flashed me a smile. Then I went back to my cake. My Mom and Mrs.Rivers kept asking me about cute boys in my class or if I had a boyfriend. I don't know why they need to know. Then Will came into the kitchen right when they were asking me if I had a boyfriend. I told them no. Will greeted all of us then he slipped me a note. It said to meet him in his backyard by the oak tree at midnight. Why the hell midnight.

"Elena sweetheart are you done with the cake?" My mom asked.

"Yes." I said.

"This tastes wonderful." Wills dad said.

"Oh Elena made it." My mom said.

A"Well my compliments to the chef." Will said.

"Thank you." I said.

After I Waited in the room until 11:55 I decided to make my way down to the back yard. I saw that Will was already there. He was leaning against the tree and had his eyes closed.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey you came." He said.

"Why wouldn't I come?"

"Well it is midnight."

"True. But why are we meeting in your yard?"

"Well because I wanted to show you something. Come on."

He walked towards the bush and I saw there was a small trail. He held my hand the entire time. We were only walking for about 2 minutes until we got to a little pond with a small waterfall running done the rocks.

"It's beauitful." I said. You could see the reflections of the stars perfectly on the water. It was almost like they were beneath water almost.

"I thought you would like it." He said.

"Well you thought right." I said with a big smile on my face.

He sat down on a patch of grass and gestured for me to come sit with him. I sat curled up beside him with my head resting on his chest. After a while we went back to his house. I went to my room and shortly after sleep toke he over.

I woke up the next morning to see it was a beautiful summer day. I went down stairs to see Connor. He had his swimsuit on.

"Hey what's with the bathing suit." I said.

"Oh Will and I are going to the beach with some friends." He said.

"What friends?"

"Charlotte and Brooklyn."

"Your taking your girl friend and her best friend to the beach with you and Will."

"Well it's going to be double date."

At that my mouth dropped wide open.

"Does Will know?" I asked.

"No it's a surprise. But it's not like he has a girlfriend so it fine." He said.

I ran out of the room and went upstairs. I waited in the hall for Will to come out. My boyfriend is going to be going on a date with another girl. He finally came out in a green t-shirt and white shorts.

"Hey Will."

"Hi." He said.

"Don't let anything happen at the beach." I said.

"Ok. Bye." He said and walked downstairs to see Will. I went downstairs and saw Brooklyn and Charlotte . I heard Connor tell Will about the date. Will came out of the living room looked at Brooklyn then looked at me. Now I think he understood what I told him about not letting anything happen.

Please comment and vote.

Tell me if I should do a Will P.O.V.

And tell me if your enjoying the book.

Thanks.