Chapter 23

The weddings getting closer. I'm so excited everything been going good so far. But today I'm going to get bridesmaids dresses. I'm taking Katie, Lauren and Grace my bridesmaids. Katie is of course my maid of honour. I'm taking my mom with us to help pick the dresses out.
We finally arrived at the store. We started browsing though the racks of dresses picking out the ones we liked. Katie and I scoured the aisles together.
"What your favourite coulor?" Katie asked. "Wait I know it. Red." She said smiling.
"Right." I said. She grabbed two dresses then headed to the dressing room.
My mom and I say on a couch and waited for Katie, Lauren and Grace. After a few minutes they all walked out. Lauren was wearing a black short strapless dress. Grace wore a red short one sleeved dress. Katie on the other hand was wearing a red dress which was strapless and it was long. She looked so pretty.
"Wow Katie. You look beautiful. All of you girls do." My mom said.
"How about you Elena which do you like the best." Lauren asked.
"They all so pretty but I like Katie's the best." I said. They all nodded and said they liked it best. "Group hug!" Grace yelled. We all hugged.
"Mom get in here!" I yelled to her. She ran up to over and joined in.
Tonight Will came over to watch a movie. Will and I got the basement to watch or movie. We put on a comedy. I was so tired. I started yawning. I rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me. So I cuddled up to him. After a couple minutes I fell asleep.